Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Car Thieves Out and About.....

Old 07-30-2004, 09:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
IndyCog has disabled reputation
Default Car Thieves Out and About.....

I recently went to Wilmington,NC to visit my girl and the first night down there my car gets slim jimmed and the theives snatch my 10in sub and 600 watt amp. I was pissed but i was happy the window wasn't broken and the car was still there. I got out and went inside to cool down. After cooling down i come back out to check back over the car, the rear plate was ripped off the bumper! I call the cops immediately after. Of course there is nothing they can do. Two weeks later my friends car was broken into at a garage yard while awaiting some car repair. They broke the window snatch all inside electronics and speakers and took the rims and left the car on the ground. This incedent happened in the Denbigh area of NN. The yard is not responsible for any damage to the car while on the lot. So he's screwed too. So watch your stuff people. People don't care about time and hard earned money spent. People want what they see. Of course we all can appreciate what we see in anothers car cause we know what it takes to get there. So with that in mind i just remind you all to watch your cars. Peace!
Old 07-31-2004, 01:32 PM
Is it Friday yet?

Ghostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the roughGhostrider is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Car Thieves Out and About.....

Moral of the story...

buy an alarm.
have it installed.
friends dont let friends park their car in an unsecured, uninsured lots.

and most importantly....if you don't follow the above instructions, dont cry about it, its your own fault!
Old 07-31-2004, 08:56 PM
| bowler |

vabeachgoer has disabled reputation
Default Re: Car Thieves Out and About.....

sorry to hear that shit man