Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Car Covers

Old 02-12-2006, 03:48 PM
VIP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Question Car Covers

anyone know where i can get a nice car cover locally. im trying to find something comparable to coverking "stormproof" or "mosom". if anyone has suggestions i would greatly appreciate it.

basically i want one that is waterproof in medium-heavy rain.
breatheable
protects interior in high temperatures
looking to spend around $200

i don't use credit cards anymore so i cant order online.

thanks

Alex
Old 02-12-2006, 04:03 PM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of
Default Re: Car Covers

jcwhitney.
Old 02-12-2006, 04:04 PM
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Covers

dont know what to tell you on the "expensive" ones. i just got one of the "top" ones from advance auto to put on my car until the weather warms up, and it is pretty good for the money. took the water hose, and pointed it right on the cover, let it sit, then did it again, and the car is as dry as can be. no scratches on the car or anything. only spent about $60