Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.
View Poll Results: What Vehicle Manufacturer do you MOST Like and WHY??
Acura
5.76%
Honda
26.62%
Nissan
19.42%
Mitsubishi
2.88%
Subaru
5.76%
Toyota
10.07%
Ford
14.39%
Chevrolet
10.07%
Dodge
3.60%
Mazda
1.44%
Voters: 139. You may not vote on this poll

Car brand/Manufacturer

Old 08-30-2008, 12:28 AM
I <3 My DSM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud ofSPAWN has much to be proud of
Default Car brand/Manufacturer

Im curious to see what the outcome is on this, and if your choice isnt up there, dont cry, just choose one or dont pick any and state your option...

Last edited by SPAWN; 08-30-2008 at 12:33 AM.
Old 08-30-2008, 12:55 AM
Educated Hater

Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy Malfoy
Default Re: Car brand/Manufacturer

If i had to pick which one I liked best OUT OF THE CHOICES GIVEN (you left out any of the ones I'd actually pick as a favorite) I'd pick Subaru. I'd never own one as a primary car but they are the only company in the list who has a respectable WRC (which is the superior motorsport) team. A close 2nd would be dodge because I love vipers. They are so unpractical I must have one.
Old 08-30-2008, 02:37 AM
Registered Member

Black Z-24 Black Z-24

I have owned a 1980 Dodge Truck, a 1990 Chevy Cavalier Z-24 and a 1994 Cavalier - all with problems. Since then....I have owned a 2000 Honda Civic Si, 2007 Honda Civic Si, 1991 Acura Integra GS, 2005 Acura TSX and not a single one of them has given me a problem.

All of the Honda's were/are reliable, decently quick, get/got great gas mileage, and look great.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:33 AM
Indeed

BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX BlackEX

I picked Toyota even though I don't own one. They have all bases covered from the cheap entry level vehicles with good gas mileage (Scion), to hybrids, to full-size pickups (Tundra). They have mini-vans and SUV's, and if you want luxury they have Lexus and Land-Cruiser. The only thing I don't like about them is they don't have a true sports car.

I know there's other manufacturers that offer vehicles in the same categories but I just like the Toyota line better. (and they have good resale)
Old 08-30-2008, 04:29 AM
Registered member

JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74 JDM74

I can't make a choice because I have never owned one of everything. I base my car selection on what I want not who makes it. If a company doesn't make what I want, then I don't buy one of their offerings. Saying that, I currently own a Dodge, Mazda, Pontiac, and a Toyota. They all do what I bought them to do so I like them equally well? I also would not hesitate to drive any one of them on a 200+ mile trip.
Old 08-30-2008, 04:52 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

I chose Ford just based off personal experiences. I've owned many GM products, Ford Products, and currently own Ford, Mazda, and Honda products. The Fords have always been good to me in reliability and performance. Unfortunately I seem to push the performance a little too far. Now I'm just used to them and other makes feel foreign to me. I also have a large Ford knowledge base and many resources that I would not have with another brand.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:18 AM
S a D u B

JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW JROW

Toyota. No question. I love my corvette and many other sports cars, but I will have a toyota/lexus as a dd always. I've had a couple of mr2 turbos that were reliable and a blast to drive and still have me 91 celica (pink bentley) with 203,000 miles that just keeps on rolling no questions asked.

Hondas are also great cars if we're talking dd's but I like toyotas styling and have just had an all around great experience with them.

How is Ford so far ahead this morning, all the ford guys get up early to fix or repair daily? Haha, seriously I'm joking.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:20 AM
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr

Originally Posted by JROW

How is Ford so far ahead this morning, all the ford guys get up early to fix or repair daily? Haha, seriously I'm joking.
Don't worry, once all the Honda kids on this site wake up, it won't even be close.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:22 AM
Registered member

sjfehr sjfehr sjfehr sjfehr sjfehr sjfehr sjfehr sjfehr sjfehr sjfehr sjfehr

Well, Dodge, Chevy and Nissan have the fastest production cars in the world. But Dodge and Chevy also seem to have the slowest average speed, due to all the time they spend broken down.

I voted Toyota. They just make great cars and are ahead of the curve in picking what consumers want, too.
Old 08-30-2008, 05:22 AM
Still spinnin'

Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n Thurm@n

Originally Posted by tie fitr
Don't worry, once all the Honda kids on this site wake up, it won't even be close.
I'm up

Honda of course

No need to explain why.

Quick Reply: Car brand/Manufacturer