Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Which car...[again]

Old 07-19-2009, 10:18 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT
Default Which car...[again]

Forgot to add the poll, that's ok though, looking for opinions really, more in depth than just a count.
Everyone is fucking sick of these threads, including me. But last time I made a thread like this, I followed through on it and posted my Elise photos.

this time, won't be any different.

1. SRT-10 Viper that I will drive only once a month
or
2. C6 Corvette Non-Z06, which I will bolt on and Daily Drive

I loved the C5 MINUS the Column lock issue and electrical issues. Going to maybe give GM another chance here. Neither car would be brand new. SRT would be 03 or 04... C6 would be 05 or 06. Open to all colors.

have another 28-35k range car you have in mind? shout it out. don't mention Lotus - wasn't comfortable enough for me and I didn't like that I had to step over something 3 feet tall to get in. Also, it was a bit small.
Old 07-19-2009, 10:19 PM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of
Default Re: Which car...[again]

what happened to the lambo you said you were looking to get next
Old 07-19-2009, 10:56 PM
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

Originally Posted by 1aznTT
Forgot to add the poll, that's ok though, looking for opinions really, more in depth than just a count.
Everyone is fucking sick of these threads, including me. But last time I made a thread like this, I followed through on it and posted my Elise photos.

this time, won't be any different.

1. SRT-10 Viper that I will drive only once a month
or
2. C6 Corvette Non-Z06, which I will bolt on and Daily Drive

I loved the C5 MINUS the Column lock issue and electrical issues. Going to maybe give GM another chance here. Neither car would be brand new. SRT would be 03 or 04... C6 would be 05 or 06. Open to all colors.

have another 28-35k range car you have in mind? shout it out. don't mention Lotus - wasn't comfortable enough for me and I didn't like that I had to step over something 3 feet tall to get in. Also, it was a bit small.

09 lexus is350....

comfy, sporty, roomy, and luxurious enough...

plus you can make them look great or just leave them stock...

Old 07-19-2009, 10:59 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

if you are gonna buy a 4 door, go for the G8 GXP... that lexus is ok, but the gxp pwns it...
Old 07-20-2009, 07:03 AM
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

Originally Posted by racist
what happened to the lambo you said you were looking to get next
That would have been a Kit Car.
I am trying to be a little more down-to-earth
If it's anything I learned from the last thread, I decided that a replica lambo is not the way to go. haha.

The Factory Five was a cool Idea, but I just got a lot of "opinion" out of the last thread, which steered me in this direction. I have a few cars right now...If I decide to keep one of them, and DD it...then have the SRT, that's an option. However, I'm kind of just sick of all of them. I wouldn't mind DD a C6 and then maybe later on sometime next year looking at a FF...or something
Old 07-20-2009, 07:03 AM

Kim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud ofKim Jong Illin has much to be proud of

please do not build a kit car lambo or ferrari
Old 07-20-2009, 07:04 AM
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

Originally Posted by Mr. Projekt
09 lexus is350....

comfy, sporty, roomy, and luxurious enough...

plus you can make them look great or just leave them stock...

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm looking for something a little more flashy. BUT ...I will take a look at it in person, properly at a dealership and all. I don't want to rule out anything. The whole point of this thread is to get more guidance before I lay money out that I'd regret later on. As mentioned, the last thread steered me a bit more in the right direction...so hopefully this one will too.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:06 AM
Registered member

1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT

Originally Posted by racist
please do not build a kit car lambo or ferrari

Yea. That's what I've learned. The finished products look so appealing. But If I were to ever purchase a lambo, I think I should just take the time to properly save up enough to purchase the real deal.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:13 AM
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Why do you wanna be flashy? But I like the g8
Old 07-20-2009, 07:19 AM
Fanboi

Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B Cobra4B

Why only drive the Viper once a month? It'd be a very tough choice, for me size is a big factor, but I assume you're a wee bit smaller than I am.

I'd rather DD a C6 and enjoy the car all the time vs. have an expesive garage ornament. Plus the Viper will cost more in insurance, tires, parts, fuel, and mods vs. the C6.

Quick Reply: Which car...[again]