Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

can someone vouch for this car/owner...??

Old 07-16-2003, 09:21 PM
My President's black

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait MI4nKuwait

yeah...thinking about it..not 100% positive though..i love that car..lol..
Old 07-17-2003, 03:23 AM
HHIC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
i am shifting into 5th gear at the end of the 1/4 mile if i get a good run, and im at like 6750 rpm or hitting revlimit if i dont get the best that i possibly can and im going an average of 108 mph, most people like shad and terry are prolly hitting top of 5th in the quarter, that would have to be one hell of a tall 4th gear and really high revving motor to stay in it that long, i can understand what your saying though.......shit, they need to make a 2 gear manual tranny, just make it long as fuck, cut out all the damn shifting, haha.......
tru tru...Like I said, I don't really know. None of my cars are that fast yet. As far as the 2 speed thing goes, I think the Top Fuel cars with fifty thousand hp are running 2 speed gearboxes, maybe three. It could be that Shad is hitting the top of a GSR or Sis 5th gear, thats why he has an LS cog in there for the final gear or something.