Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Can anyone use Yahoo!Japan for me?

Old 04-22-2007, 09:41 PM
I Roll Fenders

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Can anyone use Yahoo!Japan for me?

Okay, so I found a set of wheels I have to have this very second. They have a very cheap buy it now feature and I was wondering if anyone w/ some sort of credibility on here had a way to use Yahoo!Japan that would not involve me paying over 200 dollars for shipping for some 18X10s.

I am really hoping someone can do this for me, dream wheels are at stake here!
Old 04-23-2007, 04:48 PM
I Roll Fenders

WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia WishIHadaSilvia
Default Re: Can anyone use Yahoo!Japan for me?

No one has access then?
Old 04-23-2007, 05:14 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

200 isnt that bad, it costed 150 to ship my tranny from miami to newport news
Old 04-23-2007, 06:45 PM
I Roll Fenders

200 isn't bad, but 500-800 is and that is what some places charge, and they require a minimum sale of 1000 or something before they ship them out, and I don't have 1000 to spend.
Old 04-24-2007, 06:28 PM
look what you did!

crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie crxrookie

So what do you need? do you have a page that you want to read but cant because its in jap. / or ????? whats the web address????
Old 04-24-2007, 07:19 PM
I Roll Fenders

I need someone to bid on wheels for me and have a way for them to be shipped to me w/o spending over the cost of the wheels on shipping and fees and shit.
Old 04-24-2007, 07:30 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

inquired with wheelchoice? http://www.wheelchoice.com/YAHOO%20A...%20SERVICE.htm

hate to say this though, but you're going to be assraped in shipping charges unless you talk to a business that already routinely ships large containers from japan, so they can throw the rims in the container. and even then, it'll probably take awhile to get them, because they won't send the container over until it's full.
Old 04-24-2007, 08:09 PM
I Roll Fenders

Someone just told me about wheel choice on another forum. I am waiting to hear back from J-Garage and if I don't like what I hear I'll hit them up. Thank you.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:23 AM
Patron

Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune Terry@Fortune

Use this guy we use him all the time for yahoo.jp

jdm4.us@gmail.com