Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Boostfed part of Street Motorsports as of 11-01-2004

Old 10-28-2004, 04:05 PM
Kimchee Wiggler

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed Boostfed
Default Boostfed part of Street Motorsports as of 11-01-2004

Well guys starting Monday November 1st I will be working for Street Motorsports in Chesapeake. www.streetmotorsports.com I will be General Manager of the shop, I will be running the showroom, handle parts sales, schedule your dyno appointments and install appointments. Up to this point Street Motorsports has been predominately a Mustang and until recently a BIG Lightning majority, also doing F Bodies and all Domestics! We are branching out to Imports as well, their is a lot of calls at Street Motorsports for parts, tuning, install etc etc. They were sending business over to me or other shops. I am proud to say that I will be a part of their team, we will start to INCREASE all of our performance parts and keep stock of popular items! Not only for Domestic but also Imports, we will be picking up Hondata Software and becoming a dealer very shortly. We also are dealers for Accel DFI Gen7 and FAST/Speedpro. We have Job Spetter Jr tune these systems as well as Jeff Creech. I am going to do the Hondata system and will start tuning when I have mastered it, my car will be the guinea pig. The shop # is (757)965-3494, please ask for me and I will take care of you, we usually try to provide the best pricing around BUT also with the tech and support you need. We will also be keeping Innovate Widebands in stock as well as their new Autometer type gauge That actually works and records too. We will also be picking up AEM to tune, I will still be running Boostfed Racing, www.boostfed.net so all the great prices are provided to you still. All of my current accounts are being combined with Street Motorsports now also. Keep in mind all the Imports out there when you start getting serious and really race, we start using a lot of Domestic based parts such as Autometer, MSD, Nitrous Systems, all of these parts plus all of the Domestic companies who have crossed over to Imports also. I have said it before I am not an Import Guy I am a CAR GUY, I love everything from a 68 Camaro, Mustang, Lightning , Z06 Vette to a WRX, EVO8, Civic, Integra to Eclipse. I look forward to hearing from everyone on this board and helping out in any way possible. Tech support, parts help/sales to tuning and dyno time. Look forward to hearing from you guys!!!!

Sincerely,
Terry K Rusch aka Boostfed aka Kimchee Wiggler

PS My car will be at the shop ALOT, of course I will work on it there and tune it and test parts out to help me and you the consumer!!!!
Old 10-28-2004, 04:10 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt
Default Re: Boostfed part of Street Motorsports as of 11-01-2004

Awesome, Terry! Congratulations on the job!!
Old 10-28-2004, 04:15 PM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute

W3rd! I'm sure you will be able to help out a lot. If anyone doesn't know Terry, he truely is a great guy, and will go the extra mile to help you out.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:40 PM
Kimchee Wiggler

Originally Posted by split
W3rd! I'm sure you will be able to help out a lot. If anyone doesn't know Terry, he truely is a great guy, and will go the extra mile to help you out.
Thanks Rob.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:42 PM
'06 FF Champ

94SupraTT has disabled reputation

Good luck Terry!
Old 10-28-2004, 04:45 PM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

Indeed, good luck Terry. I wish you much success. And if you ever need another guy to help manage the place you better let me know.
Old 10-28-2004, 04:58 PM
Registered Member

brokedown is an unknown quantity at this point

i will be seeing you next week in my infiniti
Old 10-28-2004, 05:21 PM
Kimchee Wiggler

Scott I still got the good price on that camber kit when you need them UNLESS you have already got some. I need a front bumper and fender still, we will work things out later.
Old 10-28-2004, 05:37 PM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

congrats, i will definitely bring my business to you.
Old 10-28-2004, 05:46 PM
Registered Member

Post Whore has disabled reputation

...Boostfed Bitch...Congradulations(sp)?..yo call me up..i need somethin

Quick Reply: Boostfed part of Street Motorsports as of 11-01-2004