Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

BoostEvolution.com is a SCAM

Old 12-02-2004, 05:59 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
NismoRacer can only hope to improve
Default BoostEvolution.com is a SCAM

I know that this has been brought up before but it just needs to stay in circulation. I have gotten involved with them before I found the post about them so I want to make sure other people dont. For those of you that have gotten scamed by them you have legal rights and can win if you want to take it to court. I contacted the Better business bureau, Chamber of Commerce, Department of Economic Growth, and the Magistrates office. The only thing they can do is check to see if they do have a business license and if they do they can not allow them to renew it. I did find out that they operate out of a house, so it just a couple of kids running it out of their basement. Which would be fine if they were ligit.

Just for reference, they bait and switched me, over charged me, didnt send me all the parts I wanted, and were just in general slow, non responsive, and uncooperative. I have shipped back the parts that I did receive and I am waiting for my refund, which probably wont happen without legal action which will come if needed.

That is all