Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Boosted Civics/Acuras

Old 05-18-2004, 02:42 PM
The Comeback Kid

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76
Default Boosted Civics/Acuras

Let me know what you have ran at the track. I just want an idea what some of you guys run in the 1/4 mile. Let me know as much as your car as you want to reveal. What kind of motor, setup, car, weight, whp, tq. I have a gsr hatch/drag kit and running on an fmu 7 psi. My car weighed 2400 with me in it. I am going to change my headgasket because its fucked and will be running again this sat.
Old 05-18-2004, 03:32 PM
Registered Member

spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex spooledex
Default Re: Boosted Civics/Acuras

Arnell knows my times at the track in the 1/8. Just at 12 psi though. I am getting my new intercooler, a SC61 and getting 720's too. Should be good for 500+. I hope. I will let you know. I had some 2.0 60's with the drag radials. I thought it was good considering my car is pretty heavy. 2650 or so. Hope to get it down to 1.9 with some more practice. I am not sure if I am getting slicks or not. I might have to take extra axles with me to the track. later
Old 05-18-2004, 06:43 PM
TurboPipingSystems

thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal thermal

i gotta go to the track.......
Old 05-18-2004, 06:46 PM
All-Motor Street Car

JayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond reputeJayDM has a reputation beyond repute

YES YOU DO ARNEL!!! This weekend man...lets go get it!!
Old 05-18-2004, 07:09 PM
ITR prick #1...

boostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these partsboostjunkie is infamous around these parts

i ran a 13.3 @108 7psi. t3/t04e .60A/R.
Old 05-18-2004, 07:16 PM
I <3 BOOST

Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point

im hoping mid 14s.....
Old 05-18-2004, 07:27 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

i ran 13.1@104 on 7 psi on slicks when my car was untuned making something like 178hp, i ran a 13.6@109 on street tires after the car was tuned making 260, never got to run it on slicks with the full tune...............
Old 05-18-2004, 07:43 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

please don't post turbo specs unless you know what you're typging so you don't look fuckign retarded. not going to name any names..
Old 05-18-2004, 07:44 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MORE IMPATIENT
i ran 13.1@104 on 7 psi on slicks when my car was untuned making something like 178hp, i ran a 13.6@109 on street tires after the car was tuned making 260, never got to run it on slicks with the full tune...............

WTF do you drive? must be retarded light? those are nice times for those power numbers
Old 05-18-2004, 07:53 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
WTF do you drive? must be retarded light? those are nice times for those power numbers

i drive a 94 integra.....and no, the lights were fine, street tires on fwd cars always create a higher mile per hour, just a slower time, and man a few of my friends have went 12.4's on stock ls turbo's with slicks(higher than 7psi of course, usually in the 11-12 psi zone)..... the 13.1 i ran was the first time i raced on the track with my turbo setup and the first time i ever used slicks and it was the only run i got cause the next run i snapped my diff, that was almost 2.5 years ago,and i went through another tranny after that, one at the 1/8th mile so i never ran on slicks again after the car was tuned.....boostjunkie went faster than me on street tires, well, his were drag radials, mine were the cheapest 36 dollar tires i could find at the time.......when my car was turboed i was beating mid and low 12 second cars on highway pulls so i know it had alot more in it then i had recieved.......dont underestimate the fwd turbo cars....

Quick Reply: Boosted Civics/Acuras