Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

body panels

Old 05-25-2003, 12:53 PM
Cock of the Infinite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Question body panels

where can i find a driver side quarterpanel for the front and rear and a new door panel for a 93 240sx SE fastback? so i dont get flooded with questions. prom + ex girlfriend being self inflicted forcing a tiki who is too tired (and says so) to get behind the wheel and driver her home at 815 in the morning from ytown to willie burg gaurd rail = very unhappy tiki
Old 05-25-2003, 03:35 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry tiki.... sorry about the car.... do u want metal panels for the front fender and door? i ahve seen places on line that sell skins that are fiberglass to reduce wieght plus there cheaper...

yeah prom had some fucked up issues last night.... seniors leaving there prom dates at prom.. and me to go in and save the day hehe... Heres a question how do u slow dance with two gurls? lol then lets drive home at 1 in the morning with the top down... smart idea...
Old 05-25-2003, 08:51 PM

jamesz is an unknown quantity at this point

i think you cant buy the rear quarterpanel for the 240... well the fastback atleast. if you find out that it is replaceable... tell me
Old 05-25-2003, 09:16 PM
Registered member

socket_ has disabled reputation

damn tiki, down on your luck lately :-\

Originally posted by Boosted2003
yeah prom had some fucked up issues last night.... seniors leaving there prom dates at prom.. and me to go in and save the day hehe... Heres a question how do u slow dance with two gurls? lol then lets drive home at 1 in the morning with the top down... smart idea...
man, thats fucked up... whoever leaves their girl behind intentionally is a cocksucker.
Old 05-25-2003, 09:30 PM
Iridium V

StrangeWings is an unknown quantity at this point

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy...
Sorry to hear Tiki..if i can help..let me know.
Old 05-26-2003, 02:51 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

you can get the fender at landmark... as for the quarterpanel and the door, not sure. sorry to hear it man, what happened?
Old 05-26-2003, 11:50 AM
Doin' (today) stuff

DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS DoC-JoneS

Originally posted by Boosted2003
i ahve seen places on line that sell skins that are fiberglass to reduce wieght plus there cheaper...

yeah prom had some fucked up issues last night.... seniors leaving there prom dates at prom.. and me to go in and save the day hehe... Heres a question how do u slow dance with two gurls?
First off: my condolances to mr. tiki. Luck is not with our cars this year my friend. The fiberglass panels sound like a interesting route. If you need any help you know i'm a call away.

second: leaving prom dates? WTF? ya'lls prom was messed up. never woudl've happened at woodside... And man if you have to ask how to slow dance with TWO girls you don't deserve to...

it's a little secret we call improvisation, and a dash of who gives a fark! two chicks at once! score!
Old 05-26-2003, 12:54 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by DoC-JoneS
First off: my condolances to mr. tiki. Luck is not with our cars this year my friend. The fiberglass panels sound like a interesting route. If you need any help you know i'm a call away.

second: leaving prom dates? WTF? ya'lls prom was messed up. never woudl've happened at woodside... And man if you have to ask how to slow dance with TWO girls you don't deserve to...

it's a little secret we call improvisation, and a dash of who gives a fark! two chicks at once! score!
im jsut kidding... hehe but yeah there was alot of fucked up whit that happened mgiht be a fight tuesday from stupid shit that went on some of the guys are goign ot beat up some kid...
Old 05-26-2003, 07:23 PM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240

so what am i going to have to do to fix my 240 rear quarter on the left side if it isnt replaceable? i was looking at it and it seems as if its a solid piece all around.. i hope its just a beasty modling job or i am fucked permanently..
Old 05-26-2003, 08:18 PM
Iridium V

StrangeWings is an unknown quantity at this point

Im guessing that you will have to cut the quater panel away from the roof and then weld on a new one and bondo over it...no alot of fun..and not something that is easy..or should i say..easy to correctly.

Quick Reply: body panels