Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Bobby Gowin and John Drees murdered this morning.

Old 06-02-2005, 03:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
geardoc is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bobby Gowin and John Drees murdered this morning.

Bobby (camrat on here) and Jon were found dead this morning at Jons shop this morning. Some of you on here may not know them but they used to hang out at TNT on Saturday nights. Bobby had the primered s-10 with the small block and the wagon.
I'd like to get a donation thing set up for their families. Maybe through Paypal or something. They both had kids.
Here is all the info I could find so far...

YOU CAN MAKE DONATIONS THROUGH PAYPAL TO 4bobbynjonsfamily@gmail.com

Two men were killed in Newport News early Thursday. Family members of Jon Drees told 13News they believe he was murdered because of an accident with his tow truck last month. He apparently hit a vehicle and a woman was killed.

Drees, 30, of Lucas Creek Road and Robert Gowing, 34, of the 500 block of Ashwood Drive, had been working on a vehicle inside the garage at Aces Towing on Curtis Tignor Road in Denbigh.

Police told 13News that Drees' wife called 911 about 3:15 a.m. after he didn't answer the phone. She went to check on him and found the two men.

Drees works at the company; Gowing was his best friend, police added.

Also Online

Double shooting location
The phone lines had been cut.

If you know anything about this case, call Crime Line at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP.
Old 06-02-2005, 03:55 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Bobby Gowin and John Drees murdered this morning.

my condolences. but thats the reason there is a .45 in my toolbox or with me at the shop.....
Old 06-02-2005, 03:57 PM
RIP Chris Schader

g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x g S x

Some of you may know that my family owns a towing business as well, so we know these people pretty well. Cousins towing rented out the shop to John (ace towing). This truely is a fucked up situation right here, it reminds me of the movie The Punisher. Last month John ran a red light in newport news with a car on the back of his wrecker because he didnt have room to stop and smashed into that ladys sebring and killed her. He was only going to get reckless driving charges and a slap on the wrist. The victims daughter (in new york) strongly disagreed with this and said he should get death row.

Here is my view of the situation, she hired hitmen to take John out.. she had to of, it only makes sense and they were stupid to do it so soon. The wires on the garage for the phone were cut and so were the ones for the house. Apparently these guys have been watching john for days, maybe a week. They finally caught him alone between 3-4am last night while it was raining and no one could hear the screams. He was in the garage doing whatever and they came across the fence and entered the shop. They started fighting and lots of tools were thrown. These hitmen guys beat john up so bad that you can't tell who he is anymore, there is blood all over the place. When they were done killing him, on the way out johns friend bobby was on the way in (wrong place at the wrong time). They took him out as well and he never made it inside, his finger prints were on the outside of the door knob but not on the inside. The police said that the murder weapon was a pipe.

This just isn't right, it could have been anybody. John's insurance company was giving the lady's family a million dollars, they done fucked that up now! Police went to question the lady's husband and he wont talk. He has to know something.. sorry to everyone that knows john and bobby, they were good peoples.

http://www.wavy.com/Global/story.asp?S=3421709
Old 06-02-2005, 05:38 PM
It's Duck Season

JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub JBub

Scary situation.

My condolences as well.
Old 06-02-2005, 05:55 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point

I diden't know them but do remember seeing them on several occasions at TNT. That is just fucked up!!!
Old 06-02-2005, 06:15 PM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

We sent $$ and extend our condolences to the family as well.
Old 06-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Modified Inline 4

SloRSX SloRSX

Im sorry...thats a bad situation. My condolences to there family.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:24 PM
representyoshit

ef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these partsef_what? is infamous around these parts

thats just up the road from my moms house, she passed the murder scene on the way to work (maybe like 3:30) and saw the cops there leading a lady to a squad car under an umbrella. on her way home from work (maybe like 9:00) she saw the place taped off with the crime scene tape. my condolences to the family, my stepdad grew up with the guys.
Old 06-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

My condolences, I hope they catch that motherfucker and the people behind this.
Old 06-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Registered Member

gilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these partsgilligan is infamous around these parts

very sad,condolenses to the families and everyone touched.

Quick Reply: Bobby Gowin and John Drees murdered this morning.