Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Black Boxes in New cars?

Old 04-18-2012, 04:20 PM
With No Moar Honda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen
Default Black Boxes in New cars?

Any legitimacy behind this? Someone I know that's pretty political posted this up. Plus I'm tired of seeing Miata Wiener touching thread always on the top of Automotive discussion.

http://www.infowars.com/mandatory-bi...ars-from-2015/
Old 04-18-2012, 04:23 PM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon
Default Re: Black Box's in New cars?

Spoon > Mugen
Old 04-18-2012, 04:26 PM
Registered Member

Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy. Dough_Boy.

Originally Posted by ispoonwithmugen
Any legitimacy behind this? Someone I know that's pretty political posted this up. Plus I'm tired of seeing Miata Wiener touching thread always on the top of Automotive discussion.

http://www.infowars.com/mandatory-bi...ars-from-2015/

Lol. You mad because the miata threads better than this stupid waste of space thread. Brb gonna go bump the miata thread to the top.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:27 PM
With No Moar Honda

ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen ispoonwithmugen

Originally Posted by GATOR
Lol. You mad because the miata threads better than this stupid waste of space thread. Brb gonna go bump the miata thread to the top.
Haha, I was kidding, I'm just jealous I don't have a Miata track slut.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:57 PM
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

This is old news, its not really a black box, use google
Old 04-18-2012, 05:15 PM
With No Moar Honda

Originally Posted by I<3Strippers!
This is old news, its not really a black box, use google
Hm, I never remember hearing about this, sounds a little ridiculous in a way. I'll check it out though.
Old 04-19-2012, 05:10 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8
Default Re: Black Boxes in New cars?

Had to edit the thread title. It was killing me.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:03 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

I don't take anything on infowars seriously. Alex jones = insane.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:11 AM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by RandomTask
I don't take anything on infowars seriously. Alex jones = insane.
"The ultimate Big Brother scenario would be a system whereby every driver had to get de facto permission from the state to drive each time they get behind the wheel, once it had been determined from an iris scan that they were good citizens who have paid all their taxes and not misbehaved."

If that doesn't make you think twice about the legitamacy of the article, I don't know what will. There seems to be some tinfoil-hattery going on.

I can't say I've ever heard of Alex Jones, but I stay far away from talk radio.
Old 04-19-2012, 10:47 AM
Banned

autopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these partsautopilot is infamous around these parts

Skeptical mouse is skeptical. But whose to say that they don't use this device later down the road, oh Little Johnny was doing 37 mph in a 35 mph, we need to send him a ticket. Little Johnny is speeding and and GPS shows that hes at a race track, he's not insured for that. Contact insurance companies and rates are increased or policies are dropped. This man is married and is at a strip club, he has to be cheating on his wife and increasing his chances of STD's, let's raise his medical care. Point is simple, they are over stepping bounds in the name of security.