Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

BIG reward to anyone who finds the assholes that stole my wheels

Old 04-25-2003, 02:59 AM
nip it in the bud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
_burn_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default BIG reward to anyone who finds the assholes that stole my wheels

well well well. this morning i found my fucking car on blocks in front of my house with the wheels gone. whoever did it knew what they were doing because they HAD to use the lugtool in my glove compartment to get the wheels off. anybody have this happen recently? i live near downtown nn. anybodys help is wanted
Old 04-25-2003, 03:05 AM
nip it in the bud

_burn_ is an unknown quantity at this point

btw....if anyone wants to be supernice and let me borrow a set of steelies or something to roll on that would be great. all i have are worn auto-x tires
Old 04-25-2003, 03:38 AM
757 to NoVA

sonic_va is on a distinguished road

that sucks yo...I don't have any spare tires though so sorry.
Old 04-25-2003, 04:13 AM
Registered Member

sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93 sprayn93

sounds like they know all about your car. Do you have full coverage ins? If so get one of your friends to write a rec. for the time and tires. If not you might be able to claim it on your home owners isn. That sucks.
Old 04-25-2003, 04:19 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

It would probably help to post a pic of the wheels so people know what they look like.
Old 04-25-2003, 05:13 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

he has 15inch black rota slipstreams. damn dude, sucks major ass. did they break into the car to get the lugtool out of the glovebox or what?
Old 04-25-2003, 05:47 AM
Registered Member

tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most tooquick4most

Damn dude that sucks... How did they steal them ?
You were out with us until at least 1100. So they had to have been waiting on ur ass. Cause how would they know what time u would get home. etc. Get an alarm for ur car. Check ur insurance policy also cause there might just be a deductible you have to pay.
Old 04-25-2003, 06:27 AM

NiteRidorZ28 is an unknown quantity at this point

MAN THAT SUX SOMEBODY STOLE MY SHIT TOO I HOPE IT WASNT THE SAME PERSON BECAUSE WE SEEM TO KNOW THE SAME PEOPLE. IM 100% SURE IT WASNT ONE OF MY FRIENDS THOUGH, BUT I BELIEVE IT WAS PROB SOMEONE WHO HANGS OUT AT THE CAR SHOWS AND KNOWS US BY AQUAINTANCE CAUSE PEOPLE ARE JUST FUCKED UP.
Old 04-25-2003, 06:30 AM

NiteRidorZ28 is an unknown quantity at this point

NEED AN ALARM THIS GUY HAS THE BEST PRICES AROUND NO JOKE. 9271729 IS HIS PHONE NUMBER AND HIS NAME IS D.
Old 04-25-2003, 07:24 AM
200HP/L

Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi Josepi

Seriously, pretty much everyone that has rims and wheel locks keeps their key inside of the car. That's a no brainer. Otherwise you'd be fucked if you got a flat right?

It doesn't have to be someone you know...sucks that it happened, just trying to make sure that you don't go all sketchy on your friends.

On a side note, to all that have wheel locks/keys, hide the key somewhere "creative". Also, don't tell a single motherfucker on this planet where you put it.

Quick Reply: BIG reward to anyone who finds the assholes that stole my wheels