Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Bick rack. Whats your opinion?

Old 11-20-2011, 10:51 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
94h22accord has disabled reputation
Default Bick rack. Whats your opinion?

So today i was up in Norfolk Va. I happened to see a few nice whips rolling around as expected. One of them being a beautiful slammed Infiniti G35 S with a Bike Rack.This almost ruined this car in my own opinion.

So tell me. Whats your opinion on the Bike Rack. In my opinion i hate them with a passion. Why waste the money to sticker bomb a bike rack. That you will not even put a bike on. When you can take that money and buy somthing much more worthy for your car. I know bike racks are not cheap. So i ask would you or have you spent the money on a bike rack, or are you against them and not willing to spend the money on them, and whats your logic of why, or why not.

Last edited by 94h22accord; 11-20-2011 at 10:54 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:53 PM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes
Default Re: Bick rack. Whats your opinion?

Cause they're trendy...

Now swallow a live grenade
Old 11-20-2011, 10:56 PM
Registered member

94h22accord has disabled reputation

Please explain to me what is trendy, about 2 pieces of metal coming up off the top of your car with stickers on the front. There is no function.

Last edited by 94h22accord; 11-20-2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:04 PM
Jive Turkey

POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM POS DSM

Originally Posted by 94h22accord
So today i was up in Norfolk Va. I happened to see a few nice whips rolling around as expected. One of them being a beautiful slammed Infiniti G35 S with a Bike Rack. This almost ruined this car in my own opinion.

So tell me. Whats your opinion on the Bike Rack. In my opinion i hate them with a passion. Why waste the money to sticker bomb a bike rack. That you will not even put a bike on. When you can take that money and buy somthing much more worthy for your car. I know bike racks are not cheap. So i ask would you or have you spent the money on a bike rack, or are you against them and not willing to spend the money on them, and whats your logic of why, or why not.
DOES NOT COMPUTE
Old 11-20-2011, 11:07 PM
Registered Member

HerraFrush has disabled reputation

Please explain to me what is trendy, about to pieces of metal coming up off the top of your car with stickers on the front. There is no function.
I'll tell you what's trendy- skipping class... ESPESHULEE INGLISH CLASS TO LURN TWO SPELL GUD.

90% of fucks who have a rack don't use it for the intended purpose and they buy the extra $40 fairing to sticker bomb (HIPSTERSIZE) their already tacky car. Or they'll buy a paint matched bike frame and hard park it on the roof.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:53 PM
Violence Violence

CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY CEREMONY

Please explain to me what is trendy, about 2 pieces of metal coming up off the top of your car with stickers on the front. There is no function.
The stickers ad no function. yes. but i mean yeah i need my bike rack to take my bikes places haha
Old 11-21-2011, 03:28 AM
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

half the shit people do to their cars has no function.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:32 AM
Registered member

RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask RandomTask

Wife's TSX has a bike rack, not not a roof one. Those are actually a PITA and if you bike enough, eventually you'll hit/scratch your paint putting up the bike. Install a trailer hitch and get a thule fold up. You can take it off if need be and you'll have a hitch to tow small trailers.
Old 11-21-2011, 03:34 AM
141.12 kHz

Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon Otacon

Function is the new rice. If you're not cambered you're wrong.
Old 11-21-2011, 04:03 AM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

So today i was up in Norfolk Va. I happened to see a few nice whips rolling around as expected. One of them being a beautiful slammed Infiniti G35 S with a Bike Rack.This almost ruined this car in my own opinion.

You have 7 posts.

No one gives a fuck what you think is cool or not.

Quick Reply: Bick rack. Whats your opinion?