Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

B20 swap questions

Old 09-11-2015, 10:19 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster dmv_scoobster
Default B20 swap questions

hey guys im new here and im thinking of putting a B20Z in my EK coupe ,
only thing is around the DMV area , its hot during the summer ,
so im trying to keep both my power steering and my AC ,
if you guys have any pointers and info on this id appreciate the help ,
thanks in advance guys
Old 12-24-2015, 06:35 PM
Registered member

wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright wright
Default Re: B20 swap questions

Google
Old 12-24-2015, 06:51 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch

Originally Posted by dmv_scoobster
hey guys im new here and im thinking of putting a B20Z in my EK coupe ,
only thing is around the DMV area , its hot during the summer ,
so im trying to keep both my power steering and my AC ,
if you guys have any pointers and info on this id appreciate the help ,
thanks in advance guys
It can be done, we have the technology
Old 01-23-2016, 03:40 AM
Registered Member

ThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these partsThepartsMAN is infamous around these parts

Why is every response turned down by you all? Google doesn't solve everyone's way of comprehending issues. Yes I do agree, researching is the best way to understand although if there are people with similar paths and taste in cars then they should feel free to ask a question and get an honest answer: so kid look, going the b20 route is not a great route. No matter what people will advice you, the engine is trash. The sleeves are weak, the crank is trash and the hybrid swaps don't last long.

Find yourself a Jdm gsr engine and start from there. The Japanese engines have lower miles than the usdm engines in most cases. Luckily for you keeping a/c and power steering is not hard these days.

Oem parts will bolt on and some very light fabricating may be required.

Sleeve the B20 block and now we have ourselves a different conversation but an oem b20 is some booty.

Yes I know im responding late to an old post but I figured id be proactive to your forum instead of inefficient.

Any other questions regarding your b20 don't hesistate to PM me.

- thepartsman-
Old 01-23-2016, 04:04 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by ThepartsMAN
Why is every response turned down by you all? Google doesn't solve everyone's way of comprehending issues. Yes I do agree, researching is the best way to understand although if there are people with similar paths and taste in cars then they should feel free to ask a question and get an honest answer: so kid look, going the b20 route is not a great route. No matter what people will advice you, the engine is trash. The sleeves are weak, the crank is trash and the hybrid swaps don't last long.

Find yourself a Jdm gsr engine and start from there. The Japanese engines have lower miles than the usdm engines in most cases. Luckily for you keeping a/c and power steering is not hard these days.

Oem parts will bolt on and some very light fabricating may be required.

Sleeve the B20 block and now we have ourselves a different conversation but an oem b20 is some booty.

Yes I know im responding late to an old post but I figured id be proactive to your forum instead of inefficient.

Any other questions regarding your b20 don't hesistate to PM me.

- thepartsman-
Because coddling to these idiots and spoon feeding them answers isn't helping anyone, including them.

By the way, JDM engines are just about the biggest joke ever, coming from such a congested country. The run time from idling in traffic on a lot of those "low mileage" engines is more than a lot of high mileage American engines that constantly take highway trips and then immediately get shut off.