Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Auto Solutions

Old 12-04-2003, 02:53 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Colt63t is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Auto Solutions

My brother took his car up to Auto Solutions about a month ago. With all the parts needed to put it back together because we did not have the time to do it. Well it looks like they did not have the time either. My brother owed his old roommate money so his roommate got the title. We went up there to get the car they did not give us any problem getting it. This morning we went up there to get all the parts for the car. First we were told that we had to pay for storage on the car that was never touched $100 before we could get the parts. Well that was disappointing up we paid. As we were getting the stuff back we noticed that the brand new HKS BOV and Greddy turbo timer were gone. We told them that they were in the car with the rest of the stuff and they told us they never seen them that they must still be in the car. Well there NOT IN THE CAR the only thing in the car was the empty box for the Timer. From what I have heard this is not the first person this has happened to.

The Funny thing is they are the only parts I had that would readily fit on to the Hondas that they work on mostly.

So in all it looks to me that when it's all said and done the Price of storage was well over $300 for 1 Month

Thanks Auto Solutions for not using any Lube..............

So far.

Boosted DC2 -1
evo spooling -1

Tonka Toy +1
MerF +3
Zero MR +1
Nato 76 +2

Last edited by Colt63t; 12-05-2003 at 04:58 AM.
Old 12-04-2003, 03:03 PM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

Ouch...looking for a response from _Crs and company before I put my comments.
Old 12-04-2003, 03:04 PM
Patron

Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus

Originally posted by MerF
Ouch...looking for a response from _Crs and company before I put my comments.
Old 12-04-2003, 03:23 PM
kosher jew

bseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these partsbseriesbenny is infamous around these parts

dang i guess there are some comments for you crs that you were looking for....
Old 12-04-2003, 03:29 PM
I'm audi5000.

nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere. nolongerhere.

damn.
that shit sucks.
that $100 storage thing is bullshit.
Old 12-04-2003, 03:49 PM
I'm still slow.....

ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR ZeroMR

i wouldn't of paid shit. auto solutions suck big hairy donkey balls. i'd call the cops on that shit.

Last edited by ZeroMR; 12-04-2003 at 03:51 PM.
Old 12-04-2003, 04:12 PM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

This is sooooo one sided. But here's my take on this. The car was dropped off over 1 month ago w/ the customer telling us to look at the car and tell us what it need..mind you the car doesn't run..We get to look at it and tell the customer that his valve's are smashing into the piston's and it needs some work done..we even showed the customer the engine..NO MONEY WAS PAID FOR DIAGNOSIS or R/R ENGINE..We push the car in and out of the garage every day for 3-4 weeks and keep the car inside the garage. As for parts missing we did take them out and put them in the safe as parts did have a problem w/ walking in the past. We did inform the customer to look over his car AND CALL US if the he couldn't find anything. When we found the parts we attempted to call the customer but the number he provided didn't work. Now normal storage fee for a car is $10.00 a day after work is complete. We charged him 10 days storage and dropped the diag. and R/R fee. I think we are in the right and I stand by our decsion.

_crs
Old 12-04-2003, 04:17 PM
The Comeback Kid

Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76 Nato76

The storage fee is acceptable but him not getting his stuff back is unacceptable. I hope a legit company isnt stealing from customers.
Old 12-04-2003, 04:21 PM
Virginia Beach 757

_crs has disabled reputation

I stated above that the parts were in our safe..because we had problems before w/ that. We tried to call the customer to give him his items that he bought from us..and the number he gave us didn't even work. That is not our fault.

_crs
Old 12-04-2003, 04:23 PM
poop

Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate Crate

The parts were in the safe as Chris mentioned.

Quick Reply: Auto Solutions