Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

attn: anyone who races at the track and wants to keep their insurance

Old 01-17-2005, 08:29 AM
master debater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout
Default attn: anyone who races at the track and wants to keep their insurance

http://www.racersden.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24837

bullshit.
Old 01-17-2005, 08:50 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: attn: anyone who races at the track and wants to keep their insurance

Number one it's a repost, number 2 there is no reason for a insurance company to cover your car if it's used for racing.
Old 01-17-2005, 09:17 AM
Cruising @ 8000ft

hatch77 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: attn: anyone who races at the track and wants to keep their insurance

read your insurance agreement carefully. If it says nothing about that, then take it to a lawyer and have a good time in the courtroom when they try to cancel your ass.
Old 01-17-2005, 11:49 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

Originally Posted by BLUE ICE
Number one it's a repost, number 2 there is no reason for a insurance company to cover your car if it's used for racing.
so basically you're saying that if you want to race you don't deserve to have insurance. this makes perfect sense for anyone who doesn't race. apparently you don't.

i suppose a higher premium would be agreeable if anyone wants to admit to it, but cancellation is bullshit, especially if they want to go to a track and take pictures of random cars. but overall it's the insurance company's right to deny you, and i'm sure taking pictures of license plates isn't against the law, but i still think it's BULLSHIT. that's why my tags are coming off anytime i go to the track from now on.

and thanks for letting me know it's a repost.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:21 PM

E36DJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Or get a BMW.
Old 01-19-2005, 07:13 AM
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

I think cancellation is bullshit. What the ins. co. should do is set higher premiums for racer who take it to the track. The people who take it to the track are being safer and not racing on the street and doing this shit the leagal way, and are being punished for doing so.
Old 01-19-2005, 08:11 AM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

repost
Old 01-19-2005, 05:30 PM

E36DJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by geonfreaq
I think cancellation is bullshit. What the ins. co. should do is set higher premiums for racer who take it to the track. The people who take it to the track are being safer and not racing on the street and doing this shit the leagal way, and are being punished for doing so.
Or just keep them covered and deny them $$$ if something happens on the track.

Then again statistically speaking a person who drives on a track is going to push their car to the limits a lot more often than someone who doesn't.

edit: err my above post was in regard to factory warranty coverage