Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Attention all boosted Hondas/Acuras......

Old 06-12-2003, 04:10 PM
<----BigBake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative
Default Attention all boosted Hondas/Acuras......

I didnt know where to post this.

There are a several retards on a BMW message board that are talking crap about turbo'd Hondas/Acuras.......saying there is no way one could beat a new M3. There are some replies in this thread that will probably make some of you want to join, to bash. Feel free.

My name there is ///Mechanic, I posted towards the end of page 4 two times.......I tried to straighten them out a little.

http://forum.e46fanatics.com//showth...threadid=90394
Old 06-12-2003, 05:36 PM
Smart Dumb cats

SHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond repute

fuck boosted. I beat matt sharpley in his 95 M3 and his Boosted GSR 4dr. I was stock with just intake and header. But i bet the new M3's would have taken me.
Old 06-12-2003, 05:56 PM
Smart Dumb cats

SHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond reputeSHUT UP has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention all boosted Hondas/Acuras......

Originally posted by hp99hp
So I raced a turbo integra tonight twice from a 35 punch and a 25 punch and I lost...I don't know the details of his setup or how much boost but he was cool and we both agreed that from a stop i woulda killed him. Anyways from the 35 he had me by about a car...cause i was in 2nd...from the 25 i was at his mid door. Anyways no flaming...i raced and i did it, and im fine...moral of the story...watch out for turbo hondas.
responses:

"doesn't matter, driven the right way, the m3 should win."

"in the end..you drive the m3 and he drives the integra"

"my cousin has a civic si with a spoon engine and a turbo....no m3 will even come close to that little *****er...." <---this one made me laugh

"Moral of the story, you can slap a turbo on any old p.o.s. and it'll fly. Still not an M3. Btw, anyone who goes to the trouble of building a motor to that extent, i.e. time and money, ought to be running 11's. The fact that he barely beat youi from a roll and agreed you'd win a real drag race, shows just how lousy a four cylinder Honda is as a base for a fast car. Just my opinion."
(this guy doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about

"Yes you would have crushed him off the line... and in quarter time, I mean unless this kid is one of the fastest in the US and races regularly."

"Not to mention if you drop shift your torque should have sent you flying in front of him, His turbo has to spin up and has waaaay less more torque than you I dont see how you could have lost"

"a fwd car with a normally aspirated 4 cylinder platform is a terrible place to start building a car for drag racing. I just don't understand these kids that drop $3000 into a motor to run 13's."

"When someone wants to race me in my coupe I ignore them and think to my self "who's is driving in style " before you get yourself into trouble."
Old 06-12-2003, 05:59 PM
<----BigBake

LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative LXative

My point exactly, a bunch of fuktards that dont know shit, are talking shit.
Old 06-12-2003, 06:16 PM
TSSSSSSSSSSS

MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos

can u blaim them? i mean, if i spent 10 times as much money on my "fast" car as the kid in the next lane, id probably start making excuses as to why i was better too
Old 06-12-2003, 06:52 PM
Registered Member

MI4LUDE01 is an unknown quantity at this point

hahaha actually that guy who posted was pretty good about it ...
Old 06-12-2003, 08:42 PM
R E U P Gang

zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door zexpwrd4door

Sharpleys 4 door ran like poop on boost it was faster on the bottle
Old 06-13-2003, 04:33 AM
E for Engourged.

4BangerCivic has disabled reputation

We can settle this....

Trip vs. Boostfed. TTE- set up a time and place
Old 06-13-2003, 05:51 AM
HHIC

Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite Flite

I think my comment was pretty cool...a little long maybe
Old 06-13-2003, 06:07 AM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

Originally posted by 4BangerCivic
We can settle this....

Trip vs. Boostfed. TTE- set up a time and place
e46 stfu

Quick Reply: Attention all boosted Hondas/Acuras......