Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

apexi n1 and hks hi-power.....

Old 06-18-2011, 06:47 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
dc5ek has disabled reputation
Default apexi n1 and hks hi-power.....

Not sure if this is in the right section so excuse me if its not.I've got a 98 hx and in the market for a new exhaust.I'm looking into the apexi n1 or the hks hi-power but am undecided on which to get.My buddy has a hi-power on his gsr integra and sounds badass lol.My fiance also has the hi-power on her rsx-s with dc race header which deletes the cat,sounds awesome as well.I've heard the n1 on 240's and such but never on a civic.Before some of the Honda know it all regards chime in,I have looked both up on YouTube but the sound qualities are horrible and cant get the true sound.All in all what I'm wanting to know is if anyone in the Richmond area has a apexi n1 full catback exhaust that maybe I could here in person.I would greatly appreciate it if someone would meet up with me so I can hear the n1 in person.Thanks.

Contact me through pm or text me at 804-439-0315, thanks.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:57 PM
RIP DRAGVA-2016

NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch NasTHatch
Default Re: apexi n1 and hks hi-power.....

Aftermarket exhaust on ANY civic/integra = Tickets+ headache

Old 06-19-2011, 05:53 AM
i pooped a squirrel

Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes Gen_Crunchytoes

Originally Posted by NasTHatch
Aftermarket exhaust on ANY civic/integra = Tickets+ headache

This. If I were you I would look into something a bit more subtle, like an apexi noir, or even have one made using a vibrant muffler.
Old 06-19-2011, 06:18 AM
Banned

twinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these partstwinturbomeow is infamous around these parts

just go buy each and try em both exhausts r super loud ive had both, i think the greddy evo exhaust is the loudest EVER though lol buy a greddy evo
Old 06-19-2011, 06:30 AM
No

Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64 Bizkit64

Originally Posted by dc5ek
Not sure if this is in the right section so excuse me if its not.I've got a 98 hx and in the market for a new exhaust.I'm looking into the apexi n1 or the hks hi-power but am undecided on which to get.My buddy has a hi-power on his gsr integra and sounds badass lol.My fiance also has the hi-power on her rsx-s with dc race header which deletes the cat,sounds awesome as well.I've heard the n1 on 240's and such but never on a civic.Before some of the Honda know it all regards chime in,I have looked both up on YouTube but the sound qualities are horrible and cant get the true sound.All in all what I'm wanting to know is if anyone in the Richmond area has a apexi n1 full catback exhaust that maybe I could here in person.I would greatly appreciate it if someone would meet up with me so I can hear the n1 in person.Thanks.

Contact me through pm or text me at 804-439-0315, thanks.
Stock exhaust is fine for a single cam car that gets 35 mpg?
Old 06-19-2011, 06:35 AM
Registered Member

dc5ek has disabled reputation

I don't mind having a loud exhaust,I don't drive the car around town very much at all.As far as the evo goes,I had the evo2 on my hatch a few years ago and never got harassed by the cops.So I don't know how the evo is the loudest,my opinion is its quiet suttle.Like I said before I know a few people that have the hi-power and I like it,also know a few others with the apexi ws2,but the ws2 is just to quiet for me.I'm wanting the aggressive sound regardless of who don't like it,I just wanna hear the apexi n1 in person before I make my decision.Once again,if someone has this and is local to Richmond, ide greatly appreciate it if I could hear it.Thanks.

For reference,the car is not going to be stock,it will have a built lsvtec.(hints why it won't be drove too often.)

Last edited by dc5ek; 06-19-2011 at 06:45 AM.