Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

anyone who damaged their cars because of the snow

Old 01-26-2004, 05:50 PM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage
Lightbulb anyone who damaged their cars because of the snow

post your pics and maybe a description of what happened here. thanks!
Old 01-26-2004, 05:59 PM
03 GTi 1.8T

CrazyD is an unknown quantity at this point

i kinda fucked up my mom's lancer... i work at papa john's delivery driver (part time job) and i didnt wanna drive my gti so i drove her 02 lancer es... my back end ended up sliding in a turn and i touched the highest part of the curb (water run off) and damaged the left front tire pretty badly... something's out of place cause it's making crazy noise and it won't drive... ... and i drove 3 and a half hours without any problems this happened on the way home.... fuck bad luck, i guess when you have it coming it comes sooner or later
Old 01-26-2004, 06:38 PM
ECR
Bow Down

ECR is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by CrazyD
i kinda fucked up my mom's lancer... i work at papa john's delivery driver (part time job) and i didnt wanna drive my gti so i drove her 02 lancer es... my back end ended up sliding in a turn and i touched the highest part of the curb (water run off) and damaged the left front tire pretty badly... something's out of place cause it's making crazy noise and it won't drive... ... and i drove 3 and a half hours without any problems this happened on the way home.... fuck bad luck, i guess when you have it coming it comes sooner or later

hey man whats up. you should come out to the beach with us to the Dub meets. we usually go every sunday around 1 from super k off of Victory. later dude.
Old 01-26-2004, 08:17 PM
Registered Member

90GTi is an unknown quantity at this point

fucked up both my front wheels. they were fucked to begin with so it dosent matter. other than that nothing really. tonight brought some good drifting for both gti's. (mine and nates)
Old 01-26-2004, 08:22 PM
Registered Member

nate95sir is an unknown quantity at this point

almost fucked up my car, got a little too confident with drifting through kiln creek and hit a curb at about 40 mph drifting only scratched the rim a lil and everything else is fine
Old 01-26-2004, 10:28 PM
Banned

Roscoe is an unknown quantity at this point

i took out some shoping carts at walmart with my sunfire dooin snownuts but it wasint really an accident :>
Old 01-26-2004, 10:30 PM
Registered Member

Capster78 is an unknown quantity at this point

drifting thru kiln creek. Are you a complete moron?? yeah, nothing cooler than drifting thru a residential neighborhood in the snow. ??
Old 01-26-2004, 11:02 PM
McLovin

BLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these partsBLACK JEFF is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by nate95sir
almost fucked up my car, got a little too confident with drifting through kiln creek and hit a curb at about 40 mph drifting only scratched the rim a lil and everything else is fine
ok that sucks...

now get some 19's bitch
Old 01-26-2004, 11:10 PM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Originally posted by Capster78
drifting thru kiln creek. Are you a complete moron?? yeah, nothing cooler than drifting thru a residential neighborhood in the snow. ??

Too bad "hit a curb" wasn't replaced with "hit a large pole and had both legs broken".
Old 01-27-2004, 12:46 AM
Your Local DSM Tech

Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD Hybrid AWD

Originally posted by Capster78
didnt you wreck street racing?

Quick Reply: anyone who damaged their cars because of the snow