Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

anyone tittle their car in south dakota ?

Old 12-18-2014, 03:44 PM
Friendly Jackboot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80
Default Re: anyone tittle their car in south dakota ?

Originally Posted by Yardjass
How the fuck are we supposed to know? This isn't SDdriven, faggot.
I lost.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yardjass again.
Old 12-18-2014, 04:24 PM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by sidewaysil80
I lost.
<3

Goddammit who the fuck keeps changing my tags and sigs and shit?
Old 12-18-2014, 07:49 PM
VaDriven Mayhem

Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous Lord Humongous

On the other hand I did tittle a chick from SD once...
Originally Posted by DonkeyPunch
No.

It doesn't matter where your car is registered, Virginia is going to charge you personal property tax on it unless you are active duty military with a valid LES.

And I seriously doubt you would be allowed to register a car in south Dakota without a physical address IN south Dakota.
This. They tried to charge me PPT in 2014 for a car that I plated in AL in 2011 and then sold in 2012.

But correct...you "could" plate the cR in SD with an address but if you're living in VA with an address, you'll pay PPT.

Now you can set up a trust and purchase the car in SD and not pay sales tax...I think Tiki240 did that with his Viper

Last edited by Lord Humongous; 12-18-2014 at 07:53 PM.
Old 12-25-2014, 12:35 AM
Registered Member

BOSS 1320 has disabled reputation

you all are stupid just registered to post this.
YES you can plate your car SD no state tax there no PTT tax on cars there about $45 BUCKS a year any car no inspection I have 3 cars plated there none would pass inspection here lol VA will not charge you anything if you have SD plates I have had them 7 years here now.

if you are from SD you can plate there and you can do it over the phone and mail. easy and if your military its your right to plate were u are from your home of record takes care of that. glad I could put this to rest!!!
Old 12-25-2014, 05:32 AM
Registered member

pkel32 has disabled reputation

What people would do to save a few dollars each year. WOW!
Old 12-25-2014, 05:34 AM
Anal hammer

JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal JacKal

Originally Posted by BOSS 1320
YES you can plate your car SD no state tax there no PTT tax on cars there about $45 BUCKS a year any car no inspection I have 3 cars plated there none would pass inspection here lol VA will not charge you anything if you have SD plates I have had them 7 years here now.

if you are from SD you can plate there and you can do it over the phone and mail. easy and if your military its your right to plate were u are from your home of record takes care of that. glad I could put this to rest!!!
1. Grammar motherfucker, sell one of those pos cars and enroll in a night class.
2. You didn't put shit to rest, you don't make any sense.
3. see bold section, if he was from SD don't you think he know this answer already?
Old 12-25-2014, 06:54 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by BOSS 1320

Goddammit why the fuck did we ban him before chatting with him, getting personal info, and reporting him to the police??? You cats are slipping.