Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

anyone know a good source for BBS wheels?

Old 02-12-2003, 03:40 PM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage
Default anyone know a good source for BBS wheels?

I'm pricing a new set of wheels right now and am looking for someone who can order cheap from BBS. Also if you know if vette tire pressure monitors will mount on the LMs without much hassle that would be cool.

spanks a lot
Old 02-12-2003, 03:47 PM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

um the price of rims fro bbs kills wider they go also are u gettin 1 piece, 2 or 3... Also i think u jsut have to unclamp then or remove the glued piece that moniters it i dont remember how the chevy attacks them to the rim but yea they should mount fairly easily... UP www.tirerack.com sales them for pretty good price... U will pay fro what u get when it comes ot european rims not no japanease shit....
Old 02-12-2003, 09:39 PM

kreuz is an unknown quantity at this point

oh shit, youre getting the BBS Le Mans? theyre hot.. get 19's!! haha
Old 02-13-2003, 05:29 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage vmspionage

I'm not sure what I can fit right now, but most likely the front will be 18x10 and the rear will be 19x12. Also need to look at what options I'll have for tires in that size.

Old 02-13-2003, 08:13 AM
Old School Beast

PoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these partsPoS hYbRiD is infamous around these parts

nice wheels
Old 02-13-2003, 08:26 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

19x12!?

Holy rubber batman!
Old 02-13-2003, 08:38 AM
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts
Default Re: anyone know a good source for BBS wheels?

Originally posted by vmspionage
I'm pricing a new set of wheels right now and am looking for someone who can order cheap from BBS. Also if you know if vette tire pressure monitors will mount on the LMs without much hassle that would be cool.

spanks a lot

they got other brand rims that look the same as the BBS rim you posted and i think they are more inexpensive but same to near like quality
Old 02-13-2003, 09:19 AM
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI

Originally posted by mstr22u
19x12!?

Holy rubber batman!
Yea, I'll have to mini tub the rear to get them to fit, luckilly Lingenfelter makes a kit complete with everythink you need. But those 345/30/19s are well worth the effort
Old 02-13-2003, 09:54 AM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

shit i wounldt minf doing 17 and 18 inch setup form y car....
Old 02-13-2003, 06:11 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

Originally posted by vmspionage
I'm not sure what I can fit right now, but most likely the front will be 18x10 and the rear will be 19x12. Also need to look at what options I'll have for tires in that size.

Dream wheels for me!!!!!!! I love those damn wheels. I have two older sets of 4 lug 3 piece rs .001s which are rare but what you may get is just a beautiful new version! GET THEM!

Quick Reply: anyone know a good source for BBS wheels?