Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anyone know Fattony on here??

Old 04-10-2007, 11:48 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93civiccpe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anyone know Fattony on here??

UPDATE: I knew Tony seemed like an honest guy when I met him, and he has proven me correct. This was all just a mistake and he is fixing this as I type. I've forgotten stuff myself so I know how this can happen. This thread can be deleted or let die.

For those who said report the firearm stolen, I hope you never get the opportunity to own a firearm. Filing a false offense like that would cause a lot of problems and take our police force away from the real crime that needs to be taken care of. Plus, I would probably get charged with filing a false report myself. Stealing a firearm is a felony, and this guy had already paid most of the money and trade up front. To think of doing that in my opinion is ignorant. There was a much better way of solving this and I'm glad it has happened and worked out for the best.

Last edited by 93civiccpe; 04-12-2007 at 10:44 AM.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:51 AM
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22
Default Re: Anyone know Fattony on here??

Fuck it, does he have a bill of sale? If he fucks you, you fuck him. Report the weapon stolen and give them a name. He'll get arrested with a nice felony and go to jail for a bit.
Old 04-10-2007, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

lol.. that seems a little excessive. We did write up a bill of sale but it was based off him sending the remaining money. I do have his address on there, but I just don't want to drive all the way up there unless it is the only way. I figured he might have a friend or two on here who could talk some common sense to him before I have to bring the law enforcement into this.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:05 PM
He's like the wind

MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC MAD_DOHC

Sorry, but you're a dipshit for agreeing to give it to him without everything promised to you.

Do you know if he's registered the gun under his name yet? If it's used in a crime and he hasn't, guess what. Report it stolen and let the cops sort it out.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:56 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC
Sorry, but you're a dipshit for agreeing to give it to him without everything promised to you.

Do you know if he's registered the gun under his name yet? If it's used in a crime and he hasn't, guess what. Report it stolen and let the cops sort it out.
I might trust people a little too much, but not without making sure I have a way of tracking them down if need be.

A for registering guns, you don't do that in VA. Fortunately we are not a liberal run state (yet) so we still have privacy when it comes to the firearms we own. So the registering issue does not matter. As for the implication that if he uses it in a crime and it coming back to me, that can't happen.

Let me explain this to you. When you apply to buy a firearm, the gun dealer calls the police and verifies you are legally able to buy that type of firearm. Example, they make sure you are allowed to own a pistol, but they don't call the police and say "this guy is buying a sig p228 with serial number XXXXXXX, can he buy it". That information is not provided because as of right now the state does not have the right to know that information. All they ask is whether or not the person would be legally allowed to buy a pistol, and they don't even tell them whether or not you choose to buy it or not. I can have a background check done and decide not to buy the firearm.

This being said, the only information on that pistol is held by the gun dealer, which only keeps it for financial reasons and destroys the paperwork within a certain amount of time (usually 6 months). Needless to say, the gun could not get traced back to me EXCEPT by the bill of sale which shows he bought it from me, and which I also have a copy of to protect my butt.

Please do not come in here and spew false information if you don't know what you are talking about.
Old 04-10-2007, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

Once again.. anyone know him personally who can give him a call and find out what's up and why he has decided to do this?
Old 04-12-2007, 10:14 AM
Registered Member

no one knows him??? hmm...
Old 04-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

report that shit stolen
Old 04-12-2007, 10:38 AM
Registered Member

Fattony has disabled reputation

considering that I am not on this forum that often I am correcting my mistake sorry but I am paypaling him the money and extra.
Old 04-12-2007, 10:47 AM
Its Lightish Red

JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab JStab

Last edited by JStab; 04-12-2007 at 11:00 AM.