Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

anyone have a paint booth or a clean garage i can rent?....

Old 10-12-2004, 05:19 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default anyone have a paint booth or a clean garage i can rent?....

i need to spray a customer car THIS WEEK BEFORE FRIDAY, SATURDAY AT THE LATEST.....was wondering if anyone knows of any shops that will rent me a paint booth or someone that has a descent sized clean garage that i can spray in, i dont want to spray in a garage, but if i have to i will, ill clean the fuck out of that shit, but its last resort, the place i usually spray at is not available anymore, and i really need to get this guys car done, any information or help would be much appreciated.......
Old 10-12-2004, 07:22 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default Re: anyone have a paint booth or a clean garage i can rent?....

fucking bump.....
Old 10-12-2004, 07:29 PM
i like prom.

urvtecs2slo has disabled reputation

ttt
Old 10-12-2004, 07:33 PM
nannerpus, nannerpus

Carter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these partsCarter is infamous around these parts

is the place you usually spray the place I got mine at?
Old 10-12-2004, 07:36 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

yep.....its not the greatest, but its something besides my garage........
Old 10-12-2004, 07:45 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

C.A.R. might if you know someone that works there, they might beable to get you a booth. if not you can try to talk to the owner...
Old 10-12-2004, 07:46 PM
Registered member

ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN ONEFLYAZN

oh yea if your cleaning, the night before you spray, try and spray water all over the garage if thats the last resort, that way all the dust can stick to it and it will be on the floor so its not all flying in the air... just tryin to help ya
Old 10-12-2004, 07:49 PM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

yea leo, i know that little trick, its like the number one rule for claning and while spraying......but thank you for the reccomendation of c.a.r, do you happen to know anyone that works there or can i get a phone number......
Old 10-13-2004, 03:27 AM
Registered member

i use to know 2 shops there but they both moved to bigger and better spots hehe i was thinkin about renting a spot out one day and try to start something there or just to have a decent place to put my cars hehe its only 600 or so a month i cant remember, if your friends with ruben, i know he has a shop there you can ask him if you are.
Old 10-13-2004, 03:46 AM
Registered member

actually... im virginiacustoms or whatever, hes got a shop back there, ask him if he can talk to the owner.

Quick Reply: anyone have a paint booth or a clean garage i can rent?....