Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anyone going to VMP this Friday?

Old 04-15-2003, 12:49 PM
<3

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate
Default Anyone going to VMP this Friday?

98sr20ve and me are supposed to go this Friday. Just seeing if anyone else from the board is going to be there.
Old 04-15-2003, 12:58 PM
Pre-"Crash" Member

growley growley growley growley growley growley growley growley

Whats going on there friday?
Old 04-15-2003, 05:58 PM
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

Friday April 18
Street Wars/Street Points/Street Boss

Street Boss has me a little worried. Those things break all the time and really slow things down. I hate that.

Looks like they are doing test and tune on saterday morning. Maybe that is a better idea. Anybody ever been to the "Try my Nuts" events on a saterday.

http://www.virginiamotorsportspk.com/home.php
Old 04-15-2003, 07:38 PM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

I'm going. Let me know Brett. Where are you and steve meeting? I live right down the street from him.
Old 04-15-2003, 07:50 PM
TiM-MaY!

coolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the roughcoolva is a jewel in the rough

i'm goin w/ a buddy of mine... see if I can run 15.5 or better.... first manual at the track for me
Old 04-16-2003, 05:08 AM
Banned

vbstreetracer is an unknown quantity at this point

yo wuts up with the track. is there a test and tune? When would people like us run?
Old 04-16-2003, 05:09 AM
i probably hate you

Mr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these partsMr.2 is infamous around these parts

i dont work friday
Old 04-16-2003, 05:11 AM
Mr. Inconspicuous

98sr20ve is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, Called VMP. Friday is test and tune as well as several other groups. Street Boss is really going to slow things down on Friday night. She said Saterday the track is test and tune from 9-11:30 and then they go into bracket racing. For a 14.5 and under car the cost on saterday is $32. Didn't ask about the 14.5 and slower cars (sorry). She did think we would get more runs on sateday then on friday. Saterday cost more because the bracket racing is for money$$$. Now I don't know what to do. I just want to do some testing and the actually racing is a 2nd kind of thing to me.
Old 04-17-2003, 09:52 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

Originally posted by 98sr20ve
Ok, Called VMP. Friday is test and tune as well as several other groups. Street Boss is really going to slow things down on Friday night. She said Saterday the track is test and tune from 9-11:30 and then they go into bracket racing. For a 14.5 and under car the cost on saterday is $32. Didn't ask about the 14.5 and slower cars (sorry). She did think we would get more runs on sateday then on friday. Saterday cost more because the bracket racing is for money$$$. Now I don't know what to do. I just want to do some testing and the actually racing is a 2nd kind of thing to me.
steve, you can race on friday night for $15 I think. You'll get like 6-8 dial in runs + however many rounds you go + when you get beat you can go in the test and tune lanes. Thats what I may do. Brett, let me know today what your and Steve's plans are. Me and James (scooby03) are more than likely going.
Old 04-17-2003, 12:52 PM
<3

Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate Axelerate

I don't know if I'm gonna go because it's supposed to rain up there on Friday and I don't want to drive all the way up there and then have to turn back.

If the weather does look good then maybe I will. I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow morning to decide.

Quick Reply: Anyone going to VMP this Friday?