Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anyone bought from shockerstickers lately?

Old 07-31-2006, 11:02 AM
I'm Herpes Free!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Anyone bought from shockerstickers lately?

I bought a few stickers like 3 weeks ago and I haven't received them yet. My roommate and I have emailed them several times with no response. I was just wondering if anyone else has not received their stickers or knows what's going on...Thanks!
Old 07-31-2006, 11:03 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of
Default Re: Anyone bought from shockerstickers lately?

Last I heard he was moving to Japan I think. You might have caught him in the middle of his move.
Old 07-31-2006, 11:05 AM
EEK
卐 Walnuts

EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK EEK

he doesnt own it anymore derrick
Old 07-31-2006, 11:09 AM
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by EEK
he doesnt own it anymore derrick

Ahh ok. Who does?
Old 07-31-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm Herpes Free!!

turbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond reputeturbo98 has a reputation beyond repute

Some couple now....I have bought from them since they took over and I got the stickers in like a week...not sure whats going on now...
Old 07-31-2006, 03:18 PM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

since i built the site, my email addy is in the database, and i got an email the other day from them stating their machine broke, and orders could take up to 3 weeks to ship depending how fast they get it back.

I have a black and Grey XL Shocker shirt for sale that was given to me, i have no desire to own it, wear it, etc ... $24.57 takes em both. Otherwise, im using them to kindle my next bond fire.
Old 07-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Team Ultraspeed

Ultracoupe has disabled reputation

my brothers been waiting for like 3 weeks know to at least i can tell him whats up know
Old 08-01-2006, 05:55 AM
I'm Herpes Free!!

awesome...
Old 08-01-2006, 06:35 AM
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Who has their email or contact info. i can help them out if need be My machines are up and running.
Old 08-01-2006, 06:41 AM
no longer a moder8r

chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad chad

They are in florida, and i highly doubt they are going to fork over their vector art.

Quick Reply: Anyone bought from shockerstickers lately?