Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

anyone with an alpine cd player

Old 05-21-2003, 07:54 AM
co driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd
Default anyone with an alpine cd player

my boss has an alpine deck that he got from cash converters. he doesn't have the instruction manual to it, so we can't figure out how to turn the "LOUD" option on or off, or even if it has it. you can see LOUD on the lcd screen when you look at it in the right lighting. it's an Alpine CDE-7859. anyone got any info?
Old 05-21-2003, 08:26 AM
Banned

Boosted2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

i have alpine cd deck but look on the website for a manual...
Old 05-21-2003, 09:51 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

I believe you can download the manuals from their site in PDF.

www.alpine1.com
Old 05-21-2003, 02:22 PM
ahhhh

split has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond reputesplit has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: anyone with an alpine cd player

Originally posted by lightningd
my boss has an alpine deck that he got from cash converters. he doesn't have the instruction manual to it, so we can't figure out how to turn the "LOUD" option on or off, or even if it has it. you can see LOUD on the lcd screen when you look at it in the right lighting. it's an Alpine CDE-7859. anyone got any info?
On mine...I think it's the same, you hold the function button (the one that is just an f right next to the preset #'s) the menu should pop up, and you can toggle through using the seek/track button to get to the sub menu fo r "loud function" hth
Old 05-21-2003, 08:23 PM
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

alright, thanks everyone. i'll let him know about the website (apparently you have to register as a member), and the function thing.