Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

anybody know?

Old 07-20-2003, 10:46 AM
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT
Default anybody know?

where i can get a missing link and a high psi inline fuel pump from, any place online would be fine, ive never has to order these things cause they came with the turbo kit, im installing a turbo kit for a friend but he doenst have these two things and its holding me up from putting it in, any help is appreciated.....thank you.......
Old 07-20-2003, 10:51 AM
Site Founder

sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

i've ordered some stuff from www.importparts.com before. i know they have the missing link brand new for $70... and if you tell them your honda-tech name when you order, they'll give you 10%. i've ordered from them twice and never had a problem.

Old 07-20-2003, 01:19 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

www.groupbuycenter.com You can catch them at good prices every now and then. Hopefully it's one of those times.