Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Anybody ever watch " American Thunder"

Old 04-23-2003, 11:48 AM
You name it I got it

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
93foxbody is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Anybody ever watch " American Thunder"

That show rocks, and those bikes that " Orange County Choppers " makes are bad ass. The work they do is amazing. Plus there funny as hell between the son and the father always going out. I watch it all the time, and love it, just never seen anything about it on here. Anyho check it out I believe it comes on the Discovery Channel on Monday nights at 1000pm I believe check it out..
Old 04-23-2003, 12:01 PM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

LOL, dave (tonka toy) made me watch that show one day.

It was like "the osbournes" of bike building with father and son yelling at each other the whole time...pretty funny stuff.
Old 04-23-2003, 12:36 PM
Gone.

FlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these partsFlipLegend is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by montman
LOL, dave (tonka toy) made me watch that show one day.

It was like "the osbournes" of bike building with father and son yelling at each other the whole time...pretty funny stuff.
No doubt! The dad is always whining about something. I watched it last night and they had a $150K chopper bought by the CEO of TrimSpa.
Old 04-23-2003, 02:18 PM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

I love that show and Monster Garage. Is it just me or do Paulie's bikes look much nicer than Jesse James'?
Old 04-23-2003, 02:30 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Jesse James is just to commercial now...back in the day the stuff he put out was crazy and much much better than the work he is doing now. I watch american thunder all the time...hell i watch it even if I've seen it I still watch it. I just hope Paulie dosen't turn out to be the next jesse james, I would hate for his work to start to go down hill. My fav quote..."What am I running romp-a-rooom" (sp?) lol
Old 04-24-2003, 04:41 AM
Registered Member

BoOsted is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by 2slow2race
Jesse James is just to commercial now...back in the day the stuff he put out was crazy and much much better than the work he is doing now. I watch american thunder all the time...hell i watch it even if I've seen it I still watch it. I just hope Paulie dosen't turn out to be the next jesse james, I would hate for his work to start to go down hill. My fav quote..."What am I running romp-a-rooom" (sp?) lol

I dont know man. West Coast Chopper's is still way ahead of their time when it comes to the design and fabrication of their bikes. The way Jesse Looks and goes about implementing his concepts is what captivated and measmerised the Discovery Channel and millions of home veiwers world wide.

Now if he were colaberating in hair club for men commericals I could see where you are coming from. But this is just fun for him and people like him dont ness. care for all the glitz and glamor of the spotlight.
Old 04-24-2003, 04:25 PM
///m thrizzle

trip has disabled reputation

That woman host is dirty lol. It is the only thing on in the morning on speed.
Old 04-25-2003, 06:00 AM
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Different show man. We're talking about the show on Discovery Channel; now that I think about it, isnt it American chopper or something?