Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Any Help would be nice

Old 05-05-2004, 04:35 PM
69 vette driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mydream69vette is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Any Help would be nice

Im getting a 95 civic four door with a stock motor....im thinkin B16 but someone told me to go with an H motor because it has more torque for carrying a heavy 4 door...What Should I put in there?! If you could give me the price Range of how much each would cost...im me on scrstevie or email me at scrstevie7@aol.com Thanx

__________________________________________________ _______________
Friends dont let friends drive stock!
Old 05-05-2004, 04:46 PM
Banned

prototype is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Any Help would be nice

Originally Posted by mydream69vette
Im getting a 95 civic four door with a stock motor....im thinkin B16 but someone told me to go with an H motor because it has more torque for carrying a heavy 4 door...What Should I put in there?! If you could give me the price Range of how much each would cost...im me on scrstevie or email me at scrstevie7@aol.com Thanx

__________________________________________________ _______________
Friends dont let friends drive stock!
What are you looking for in the long run, something that is less to mantain or something that is more to maintain but faster. I would say go ls turbo its nice and sweet to the point and its been done so much that everyone knows what to do if something goes wrong. Adding the turbo would give you problems no doubt they always do. But its faster and gets power on demand faster, and as far so a motor for pulling the weight hell 4 door integras come with ls and gsr.s in them and they are on the same chassis as your civic.

Or you could go get a 240sx s13 model and swap a sr20 and call it a day
Old 05-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Licensed to Kill

Keiichi is an unknown quantity at this point

drive your 69 vette and be done with it....
Old 05-05-2004, 05:48 PM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Keiichi
drive your 69 vette and be done with it....
yea.. fuck a honda.. buy a '01 Z06.. you an get them for like 25-35k..
Old 05-05-2004, 08:30 PM
DUKE BLUE DEVILS

9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts9civic5 is infamous around these parts

What's funny here is that a 4 door actually weighs LESS in some cases than a 2 door.