Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Another new supra/mustang owner

Old 05-03-2004, 07:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
slither slither slither slither slither slither
Default Another new supra/mustang owner

Just saying hello to all, and look forward to meeting up with some of you. See sig for cars and info
Later
Old 05-03-2004, 07:45 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: Another new supra/mustang owner

Hey man, welcome to the site.

Where do you live?
Old 05-03-2004, 07:53 PM
Registered Member

JS4KIKZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome
Old 05-03-2004, 08:51 PM
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

nice collection!
Old 05-03-2004, 10:11 PM

slither slither slither slither slither slither

Thanks guys, I am in a little town called South Boston(kinda a big place to va-fbody's)
Some cars are sold, some I still have. I grew up around cars(all fords, and nothing else) so its kinda odd for me to own a TT supra but I have wanted one since I was 16 and the time finaly came about 3 months ago to get one.
Before anyone makes any assumptions(even though noone here has even remotly done so) I am not rich or wealthy by any means. I was a poor kid growing up and vowed I would have lots of cars if nothing else. I work 7 days everyweek(here lately, a lot of 12 hour days) as a mechanic and take one or two classses a semester at the local comm college(DCC)
OKay, back to topic.
I guess my real love is the mustang(blasphemy in any supra owners eyes). Definatly not saying I like them better than the supra, as its my favorite car I have or have ever had. And, its faster with just a bolt ons than any other car I have had. I just will allways have a soft spot for mustangs as thats what I grew up around.
Anyway, seems there is every kind of car to be had here, not like most car sites where you have only one brand(or make on some sites) and its cool that there is a site that is in Va that is like this!
Anyway, hope to meet some of you soon!
ps, puttin a cursed s-trim on the cobra soon(hopefully start this weekend!) I say its cursed because it has blown up 2 98 cobra in the past month and has less than 300 miles, LOL.
Old 05-04-2004, 03:39 AM
Biding time

montman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these partsmontman is infamous around these parts

Nice collection.

Good luck with the upcoming vobra.
Old 05-04-2004, 03:48 AM
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

How goes it brother.

I'm sure you've heard it before concerning your desire for a custom twin set-up...but I'm gonna say it again...just go single!!!

As for your views on 'Stangs and such...I see no problem with that myself, but consider myself a Supra-guy that's against the grain a little...I rarely browse SF, I drive my Poopra everyday, I hang out with Hondas and don't hate all other cars.
Old 05-04-2004, 05:19 AM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

supras are comming out of hiding all of a sudden...... whats up
Old 05-04-2004, 05:36 AM
squad up!!!

To0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud ofTo0C0oL has much to be proud of

welcome.. and very nice collection.. as you can see from the sig, i'm a bit confused as well (camaro's, mustang's) if it looks good and goes fast, you dont have to like it, but at least respect it..
Old 05-04-2004, 06:11 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by slither
Thanks guys, I am in a little town called South Boston.
Hahaha, I know where that place is. It's about 30 miles from Danville. I went to a golf camp awhile ago at the golf course there. I forgot what the golf course is called but if you to take 58 from Danville and make a left at the Hardees (or Burger King, I forgot) it's right down the street on the left. Ahhh, memories.

Quick Reply: Another new supra/mustang owner