Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

AMES parking lot status.

Old 07-11-2003, 10:05 AM
Site Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung
Default AMES parking lot status.

e-mail i received today.
I am a officer with the Portsmouth Police Dept Special Operations Division. This email is to inform you of the status of the parking lot in Portsmouth where the recent accident occured. If you would share this information with your readers it would be appreciated. I have just left a meeting with the property owner where he regrets to inform everyone that the parking lot will be closed to all car activites at any time from this point foward. This mainly stems from the incident on saturday night and those other fools that think a private parking lot is a drag strip and a burn out pad. Because of these people the property owners insurance has increased 300%. ANYONE coming to this lot will be asked to leave. Thanks for your help.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:10 AM
Atheist.

Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker Skywalker

You get what you pay for.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:11 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

damn, that spot will go down as the longest hang out in the history of car tuning. where to now?? gotta stay out of va beach for sure, we need a spot right off of a highway with a lot of parking. any ideas?
Old 07-11-2003, 10:15 AM
OG from 2000

SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94 SHOFEAR94

Well, this isnt a surprise. However, most of the yahoo's who go to PTOWN do not read this msg board.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:15 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

Hate to tell you guys I told you so.. but, you know...
Old 07-11-2003, 10:19 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch MattnTheHATch

well i was just thinking and although i said not in va beach, i thought of a spot that might not be back, right off of indian river rd in va beach by the 64 on ramp there is a small shopping center with a YMCA. the parking lot is pretty hidden from indian river road and every store is closed after 10pm. there is highway access a block down the street for both norfolk and chesapeake. i think that would be a good spot to hang out in, any thoughts?
Old 07-11-2003, 10:20 AM
whats hood?

BLUE ICE is an unknown quantity at this point

Like i said before farther down the other direction there is a parking lot where all the buildings are closed, and i mean ll of them... Everyone could try there but i don't know.. i will get the actual street crossing where it is and post it.

and SOUL D you are right.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:21 AM
DAAAANG & OHDAANG

theres a waffle house, 711 and i believe like a capt d's in the same shopping center for those that dont know where im talking about, its near the indian river/centerville crossing.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:24 AM
Patron

soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion soulDistortion

If you guys figure out a spot, don't post it on this board.

Or at least not in general discussion.

You'd be surprised how many unregistered people lurk in general, so yeah. I know that a more than a few ricers found out about P-Town from this site.

Just giving you guys the heads up on that.
Old 07-11-2003, 10:25 AM
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

Dude Va Beach is bad news..........

Quick Reply: AMES parking lot status.