Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

all most got creamed

Old 03-27-2007, 06:51 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sive ick is an unknown quantity at this point
Default all most got creamed

so im leaving the car wash and my car starts to bog and not get power,so i assumed there was water that got sucked through the intake(yes stupid) so i took out the plugs and cranked the motor over a good amount and it ran fine

start to pull out onto independence boulevard and im 2 lanes out and what happens,the car bogs down and shuts off while on coming traffic atleast 60 cars are about 100-150 feet away.so i got scarred shit less thinking death was near but thank god i got the car to start after about 5 cranks and slam it in reverse just in time as a red supra was coming atleast 2 cars from me.pulled it back in a parking lot and took the plugs out again and this time i was for sure that if water got in it was out,and made it home safely but scarred out of my mind

the grammar and wording sucks but im a bit shook up so um ya sorry black guy in red supra on independence boulevard at about 10:30 tonight
Old 03-27-2007, 06:52 PM
has a huge dong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER
Default Re: all most got creamed

i've been caught in similar situations, shit sucks