Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Alignment...

Old 04-17-2014, 10:03 AM
Shooting 63's

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda
Default Re: Alignment...

Well shit.

I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO DO IT ANYWAY!
Old 04-18-2014, 03:50 AM
Registered member

Stancyeze has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Yardjass
Good rule of thumb is anything that would confuse a typical Honda faggot. So pretty much anything that isn't an oil change, tire rotation, or bolting on a fart can.

Anyway, not trying to call everyone out but it could be a funny idea for these self-proclaimed "built, not bought" faggots who think their DIY hack saw lowering spring job is a serious achievement.
When did I ever try and say "built, not bought"? This thread was to simply ask where I could get an alignment for my car.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:08 AM
Flatulence

PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov PicovAndropov

Originally Posted by idriveahonda
Well shit.

I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO DO IT ANYWAY!
Is the integra lowered? Dealership that I work at just bought a new alignment machine
Old 04-18-2014, 04:27 AM
Shooting 63's

idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda idriveahonda

Originally Posted by PicovAndropov
Is the integra lowered? Dealership that I work at just bought a new alignment machine
Say that again in your head.

Who keeps a DA Integra at stock rally car height?

I just got my wheels back from paint, and they look sick. Ordering my tires today.

Don't give a shit about camber kits either, just toe. I'll adjust the rear camber in the back with washers. Just need toe adjusted so I don't eat the tires.

I can bring it in with the front bumper off too…might give it an inch more of clearance. Bitch is slammed though.
Old 04-18-2014, 04:31 AM
LET THE HATE FLOW

Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass Yardjass

Originally Posted by Stancyeze
When did I ever try and say "built, not bought"? This thread was to simply ask where I could get an alignment for my car.
Oh, don't worry, cupcake. I wasn't talking about you. Just a bunch of the other Hondurps on here.