Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Advan RSII group buy: gauging interest

Old 08-21-2012, 11:42 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT
Default Re: Advan RSII group buy: gauging interest

I posted a pic in my thread with these wheels on the FR-S. I do like these, but I am getting around the same price as the LM20's. These obviously look "racier" where the LM20's look a little more baller. Decisions...
Old 08-21-2012, 09:55 PM
Registered Member

ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts

Bumped for updates

Last edited by ODU_Lude; 08-21-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 08-22-2012, 06:17 AM
Registered member

BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT BlackOnBlackGT

Pmd
Old 08-22-2012, 08:09 AM
Registered Member

ODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these partsODU_Lude is infamous around these parts

PMs replied. The vendor has finally posted and the group-buy will be over on the first of September. There is no limit to the number of people that want in. He has already achieved the max for the lowest price possible.
Old 08-27-2012, 03:02 AM
Registered Member

Hey guys, just a quick update.. if you really are down and ready to put a deposit, PM me for the info you need. The vendor would like names and specs on wheels posted to his Group buy thread.

Thanks
Old 08-27-2012, 05:11 AM
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

WHAT ARE THE PRICES? SHOULD BE PUBLIC INFO. NO NEED TO PM.
Old 08-30-2012, 07:38 PM
Registered Member

Last day for anyone else interested.

I noted up top that my set of 17/18s came out to $2410. Price will vary with sizes and all that stuff.

Link is posted. Contact them directly for any more questions or purchases.