VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   ACURA INTEGRA SOAKED PASSENGER FLOORBOARD AND PUDDLING SUNROOF! PLEASE HELP ME!!! (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/acura-integra-soaked-passenger-floorboard-puddling-sunroof-please-help-me-451358/)

krgteg 08-26-2012 03:40 PM

ACURA INTEGRA SOAKED PASSENGER FLOORBOARD AND PUDDLING SUNROOF! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I HAVE A 94 ACURA INTEGRA L.S. AND THIS PROBLEM IS STARTING TO REALLY PISS ME OFF AND I CANNOT SEEM TO FIGURE IT OUT. WHENEVER IT RAINS A GOOD AMOUNT, MY PASSENGER FLOORBOARD GETS EXTREMELLY SOAKED TO THE POINT WHERE IT PUDDLES ABOUT A QUARTER OF AN INCH HIGH, AND IT ONLY GETS WORSE WHEN I DRIVE IN HEAVY RAIN. I SEE A SMALL DRIP COMING FROM UNDER THE GLOVEBOX AREA BUT CANT SEEM TO PIN POINT WHERE THE LEAK IS COMING FROM. ALSO, WHEN IT RAINS WATER PUDDLES AROUND THE TRACK OF MY SUNROOF AND WHEN IT GETS TOO HIGH, IT STARTS TO RUN INTO MY CAR AND DRIP DOWN THE VISORS AND SUNROOOF COVER WHICH OBVIOUSLY SOAKS MY PASSENGER SEAT. THE DRIP IN THE SUNROOF WILL STOP ONCE I DRIVE THE CAR AS IT SEEMS LIKE ITS DRAINING ITSELF. I WAS TOLD THAT THERE ARE DRAIN TUBES FOR THE SUNROOF AND THEY MIGHT BE CLOGGED AND ALSO, THERE MIGHT BE A GAP OR SOMETHING IN THE GASKET THAT THEY WINDSHIELD WIPER BLADES SIT IN WHICH IS CAUSING THE LEAK FROM UNDER THE DASH...ITS GETTING PRETTY BAD AND I CAN START TO SMELL MILDEW AND HIGH MOISTURE IS THE CAR. IT HAS COMPLETELY RUINED MY CARPET THRU OUT THE WHOLE CAR AND MY PASSENGER SEAT. IF THERE IS ANYBODY THAT HAS INFO ON WTF IS WRONG, I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE THE HELP SO I CAN GET FRESH CARPET PUT IN WITHOUT WORYYING ABOUT RUINING THAT ALSO. PPLLEEAASSEE HELP ME! THANKS IN ADVANCE.

SlvrSpec 08-26-2012 03:50 PM

Re: ACURA INTEGRA SOAKED PASSENGER FLOORBOARD AND PUDDLING SUNROOF! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

:facepalm: faggot

nftuatn 08-26-2012 03:53 PM

Re: ACURA INTEGRA SOAKED PASSENGER FLOORBOARD AND PUDDLING SUNROOF! PLEASE HELP ME!!!

the sun roof drains are clogged up ...open the sunroof and look in the corners..there are holes where the tubes are connected to drain...get a blow gun and blow them out...the two rear ones exit under the car behind the tires and the fronts at the bottom of front fenders

nftuatn 08-26-2012 03:54 PM

and pull your interior and pressure wash your carpet...let it dry for days..days..and reinstall..it will get the mildew smell out

Lord Humongous 08-26-2012 04:00 PM

And figure out your CAPS LOCK problem too faggle

krgteg 08-26-2012 04:27 PM

Will that also solve the problem as to why my floorboards are completely soaked? Clearing the tubes?

Harold_Fastwake 08-26-2012 04:56 PM

If the water is running down the a pillar because the drain tubes are plugged, then yes.