Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

ACCORD PERFORMANCE :help:

Old 12-17-2006, 07:12 PM
RagPhoto.net

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99CIVICFTW will become famous soon enough99CIVICFTW will become famous soon enough
Default ACCORD PERFORMANCE :help:

I HAVE A 92 ACCORD AND IT HAS AN INTAKE, MUFFLER, AND BODY KIT. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I SHOULD GO WITH BUYING WHEELS NEXT OR PERFORMANCE PARTS. I HAVE STOCK 14'S AND THEY LOOK KINDA SMALL BUT I WANNA RACE TOO. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Old 12-17-2006, 07:15 PM
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACCORD PERFORMANCE :help:

:sigh: they just keep coming
Old 12-17-2006, 07:16 PM
Super Secret Agent

Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer Archer

I would recommend taking caps lock off first, no matter what you decide to do with your car.
Old 12-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Registered member

catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh catfSSh

race me for 500 bucks then when you win you can buy some altezzas and a new high perf dizzy
Old 12-18-2006, 07:54 AM
Bath salt trippin'

Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon Junon

The new thing is to remove lug nuts for massive weight reduction.
Old 12-18-2006, 08:10 AM
for alarms/rmt-strts

EH3_SOHC has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ACCORDKID
I HAVE A 92 ACCORD AND IT HAS AN INTAKE, MUFFLER, AND BODY KIT. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF I SHOULD GO WITH BUYING WHEELS NEXT OR PERFORMANCE PARTS. I HAVE STOCK 14'S AND THEY LOOK KINDA SMALL BUT I WANNA RACE TOO. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
put this into your motor..it says express because it makes you go really fast just like a turbo or supercharger
Old 12-18-2006, 08:41 AM
Do You Want More?

Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only Hondas_Only

hey man... ignore the jokers... the caps lock thing though... thats a good one... lol... anyway, ive got a 92 accord as a daily driver... ive had it for about 9 years.... and refuse to get rid of it. as she begins to die, im contemplating the same thing you are as i consider bringing her back to life. in my opinion i would say avoid all appearance upgrades for now. especially out here becuase people are haters and will think your car is more than it is and steal it anyway. go performance first. you'll develop more of an appreication for the car itself and the more you learn, the less likely you will end up with a riceball... my toy is a 94 integra that had a decent ls/vtec performance set up... but was so ricey that as i learned more about it, i was embarrassed to drive it. so i've upgraded my motor and am now going through a painful process of returning the car to a more stock appearance but with nice appearance upgrades.

BUY. the High Performance Honda Builders Handbook, a Haynes Manual for your ride, and PM me if you want some help with upgrades and such. i'm in norfolk so we can do what we can.

good luck
Old 12-18-2006, 12:05 PM
last place winner

speeddemon22 is an unknown quantity at this point

i recommend this. http://www.turbonator.com/

Old 12-18-2006, 12:17 PM
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

I would definitely upgrade the dizzy.
Old 12-18-2006, 12:35 PM
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by speeddemon22
i recommend this. http://www.turbonator.com/
I ordered 7.