Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

accident: victory overpass

Old 01-28-2006, 07:02 PM
Cock of the Infinite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240
Default accident: victory overpass

anyone have any details. a buddy of mine said they had victory closed off on both sides from it.
Old 01-28-2006, 07:27 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta
Default Re: accident: victory overpass

yea i was wondering details also... i drove by it right as the first ambulance showed up but i didn't see anything happen. there was a silver suv flipped upside down on the opposite side of the road(meaning it went over the median) then there was what looked like an older honda that was fucked up on the median, and that's all i saw but i had heard there was a total of 5 cars.

I pulled over and parked at farm fresh and continued to watch to see what happened and while i was there, i saw about 4 people go out on stretchers, and the car in the median's roof appeared to have been completely cut out.

I just hope everyone is ok and comes out alright, however it didn't appear that way from how bad it was. if anyone knows the people involved in it, i hope they all make it out ok and best of luck to you all
Old 01-28-2006, 07:36 PM
Type-R; Tight Car

The real Ryan has disabled reputation

A buddy of mine just called and told me about it! Sounded pretty serious, sad.
Old 01-28-2006, 07:47 PM
Cock of the Infinite

tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240 tiki240

i just hope no one was racing blind up that damn hill. seems popular. and if it was a street racing accident, i hope no innocent ppl were seriously harmed, and, get ready to get pulled over alot.
Old 01-28-2006, 07:58 PM
Eat me.

Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta Slimsta Jimsta

it didn't seem like vehicles that would be "racing" but that doesn't mean shit really on a saturday night
Old 01-28-2006, 08:46 PM
Registered Member

bonestock94 has disabled reputation

Damn, didnt see shit, stayed in tonight, Good Luck to anyone involved..
Old 01-28-2006, 08:58 PM
Registered member

Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol Will Sol

There was a busted up Cobalt on the right side when we passed through. 4 door basic model looked like it rear ended a van that was a little way in front.

Cops were everywhere
Old 01-28-2006, 09:32 PM
DEY SEE ME TROLLIN

DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt DickButt

i saw it right after it happened. it was a smashed up older accord and a flipped tan suv.i must of passed over that spot seconds before the accident happened.when i pulled up there were several people running to both cars and it looked someone from the accord was trying to get people out of the car. there was a man in the front seat not moving, and the front half of the accord was gone. there must have literally been over thirty rescue vehicles there and cop cars at one point. hope everyone made it out alive, though it didnt look that way.
Old 01-28-2006, 09:52 PM
GAME OVER

10till4Z has disabled reputation

I saw the suv upside down also,it was crazy I'd never seen so many cops.
Old 01-28-2006, 11:01 PM
Gas-b2hi

phillip has disabled reputation

yea man it was bad. i was coming down victory goin towards the theater maybe 30 sec after the accident where there were no ambulances or anything there yet. i wondered why all the cars where stopped until i saw it. and when i got closer, debris from the vehicles was falling ontop of my car. the sight looked very gresome. i do pray that it wasnt fatal to anyone, and my first reaciton to the accident was thinking that it was related to street racing. but by the look of the cars, i can tell that wasn't an issue. my sympathy goes out to whoever family was notified that their loved one was either killed or severly injured.

Quick Reply: accident: victory overpass