Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

accident on 64 today

Old 09-27-2003, 02:56 PM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2 BlewMR2
Exclamation accident on 64 today

ok, i must vent. so me and my friend Thirsdai and Robert were driving to the Neptune festival today around 1:30 and we were on 64 near J Clyde following my friend Brandon in a white CRX. so it goes from 3 lanes to 2 and you all know there are a lot of jackasses out there that try and cut in front of everyone. well brandon was in front, behind him was some maroon civic and then behind that was us. so this trick in a champagne colored civic decides to be one of those jackasses and tries to get in front of brandon going like 35. so she side-swipes him, and he hits a van in front of him, the maroon civic slams on his brakes and Thirsdai slams on his and they lock up and hit the civic. so all 4 of us (us, the civic, brandon and the van) pull over to make sure everything's alright, well that stupid bitch in the champagne civic drives off. hit and run. so brandon's CRX was fucked, bumper all retarded, headlight broken, radiator was cracked as shit and over heating every 5 minutes. Thirsdai's was some hood damage and bumper scratches, maroon civic was just some rear bumper scratches, and the van had a little tiny scratch. so to you jackasses (and you know who you are) next time you think of being fucking slick and trying to get over at the last fucking minute.. DON'T. and to that bitch in the civic, yea we'll find out who you are cuz we're not payin for shit that was your fault.

thank you.
Old 09-27-2003, 03:01 PM
Registered Member

rhman15 is an unknown quantity at this point

That sucks.
Old 09-27-2003, 03:42 PM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

that shit almost happened to me last time i was headin that way. thats why i block that lane about 1/2 mile before it ends so nothing like that will happen. mr2 parts are too expensive to pay for just for someone trying to get 1 more car ahead.
Old 09-27-2003, 03:59 PM
Unconfirmed User

yea i hear ya. people these days..
Old 09-27-2003, 04:06 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

Originally posted by totaled@100+
that shit almost happened to me last time i was headin that way. thats why i block that lane about 1/2 mile before it ends so nothing like that will happen. mr2 parts are too expensive to pay for just for someone trying to get 1 more car ahead.
glad im not the only one, people get so bitchy, i usually speed up hoping theyll run off the road
Old 09-27-2003, 04:33 PM
hybrid hatch

totaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these partstotaled@100+ is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by vasponger
glad im not the only one, people get so bitchy, i usually speed up hoping theyll run off the road
yea, when they start bitchin at me, i just tell them they are number 1
Old 09-27-2003, 06:21 PM
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Get a plate number? A hit and run is a hit and run, no matter whose fault it is.
Old 09-27-2003, 06:50 PM
wharlgarbl

notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline notsogoodfeline

That just about happened to me today. A car infront of me was driving when this bimbo pulled out right in front of him...she went up into the curb and stopped but him and i went skidding and it was almost a 4 car pile up..thank god we both stopped and that the big ass truck behind me did too.I laid on the horn and then stopped behind the idiot chick screamin out my window ... Her car was a black ultima or some shit. I was pissed. Stupid people need to fucking wait until its clear or mash the fucking gas and get going.

Last edited by notsogoodfeline; 09-27-2003 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-27-2003, 08:12 PM
Unconfirmed User

Fabrik, we didnt get a plate number. it all happened so fast. that bitch could have at least pulled over i mean damn she caused a 4 car pile up. all that for what, getting ahead in the lane at the last minute? fuck that shit
Old 09-27-2003, 09:51 PM
CHEEE-EEESE

honey honey honey honey honey honey honey

someone backed into me and didnt even know it... i had to hurry up and run up to their window and tap on it and tell them they hit me.

Quick Reply: accident on 64 today