Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

About Millenium?

Old 03-20-2004, 05:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
atomic concepts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About Millenium?

Has anyone had any work done by Millenium?Im looking at having my head ported.I was just wondering if anybody has had anythink like that done by them.I've heard that they are GOOD.
Old 03-20-2004, 05:21 AM
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of
Default Re: About Millenium?

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that Millenium does any machine work. Unless they have ventured into new things in the past couple of months, I am pretty sure they don't. You can always give them a call at 853-7771 though.
Old 03-20-2004, 05:58 AM
Yup, jolly poopbuggy

Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey Corey

I was under the assumption that Abacus did their machine work. I may be wrong now and Millenium is expanding, they may have got a flow bench...who knows.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince IC x Prince

I heard they've got good weed, but that's neither here nor there.
Old 03-20-2004, 08:28 AM
master debater

blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout blackout

i know a couple of the guys there. they're good people and they know their shit. they just got a new shop but i still don't think they do machine work though- you could try abacus or performance unlimited.
Old 03-20-2004, 09:21 AM
V8CRM8R

GTi-R is on a distinguished road

i just got off the phone with Chad up at millennium and he said they do head work. give them a call...853-7771.....they do great work and have great customer service. both combinations are hard to find at a lot of local shops in this area.
Old 03-21-2004, 05:54 PM
autodemics

1fstlaser is an unknown quantity at this point

autodemics makes more power
Old 03-21-2004, 09:04 PM

Devine_wind has disabled reputation

Yah, I just got my cylinder head done by them. The man you ask for is "grey" he is the head guy. Chad is the third up from grey. make sure when you get it to him that you know how much you want off, how you like it, break the head down if you have the mechanical skills cuz it is not part of the head job. 75 to take it apart, 75 to put together, IMHO have him gasket match your intake+exhaust manifold gaskets,intake mani for you if you can cough up the cash. He don't polish for a good reason, Theoretically it makes the intake charge denser. Yes, they are excellent at what they do, gaurantee their work. He will be in, tomorrow. Tell him that jim said hi

Last edited by Devine_wind; 03-27-2004 at 10:56 PM.
Old 03-22-2004, 06:05 AM
Registered Member

Greaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond reputeGreaser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 1fstlaser
autodemics makes more power

and that means anything how?