Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

99 Eclipse vent problems...

Old 01-06-2007, 04:48 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Breezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these partsBreezy is infamous around these parts
Default 99 Eclipse vent problems...

Aight, my girlfriend has a 99 eclipse. It's nothing fancy, just gets her from a-to-b. Well there's a problem with the vents and I don't know how to narrow it down.

First off, when the vent is set to circulate air as opposed to allow outside air in (know what i'm talkin' about?) it still blows a little. Don't know what's the deal there. You can't turn it off or something. It's always on "low".
And the second problem is the vents at the feet never work. If the knob is set to that is still blows out the upper vents.

Anyone able to push me in a direction here?