Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

5 People seriously hurt in P-Town

Old 10-25-2003, 02:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cuda is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by 5th Gen
so what happend to the two racers
Well if there were any justice in the world the crowd would have beat them to death.
Old 10-25-2003, 02:55 PM
show no mercy

2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC 2JZ JC

Originally posted by Cuda
Well if there were any justice in the world the crowd would have beat them to death.
that is the best thing you have ever posted, i fully agree
Old 10-27-2003, 07:29 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default your a dumbass

Originally posted by wayne
So wat about all the other racers/morons that were racing? anyone of them could have fuckin lost control n fucked up some people n talk about my english? fuckin southerners I got a better education than all of you put together so you want to get rid of some frustration n anguish? fuckin call me out time n place 1 on 1 or 1 at a time. Bet
call you out? 1 on 1? you think you can justify your brother by tryin to be a bad ass? thats why they make speed limit laws, and if you didn't pass drivers ed you stupid little ignorant shit, pedestrians have the right of way.... so yea maybe it was fun your btoehr to hit high speeds in a parking lot, well imagine how fast bubba's cock will be going in and out of him, i hope he gets killed in prison, i hope you have to go to the funeral and cry like the little bitch you are, btw i gurantee everyone on the board could kick your ass anyway.

sorry to everyone for me getting mad but this guy..... he deserves to get gang raped with his brother in jail.

John-

PS dont respond to me "lil" wayne, you couldnt want any grown ups to come down on you =/
Old 10-27-2003, 07:29 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt TheGentleArt
Default your a dumbass

Originally posted by wayne
So wat about all the other racers/morons that were racing? anyone of them could have fuckin lost control n fucked up some people n talk about my english? fuckin southerners I got a better education than all of you put together so you want to get rid of some frustration n anguish? fuckin call me out time n place 1 on 1 or 1 at a time. Bet
call you out? 1 on 1? you think you can justify your brother by tryin to be a bad ass? thats why they make speed limit laws, and if you didn't pass drivers ed you stupid little ignorant shit, pedestrians have the right of way.... so yea maybe it was fun your btoehr to hit high speeds in a parking lot, well imagine how fast bubba's cock will be going in and out of him, i hope he gets killed in prison, i hope you have to go to the funeral and cry like the little bitch you are, btw i gurantee everyone on the board could kick your ass anyway.

sorry to everyone for me getting mad but this guy..... he deserves to get gang raped with his brother in jail.

John-

PS dont respond to me "lil" wayne, you couldnt want any grown ups to come down on you =/
Old 10-27-2003, 07:30 AM
DA LEPRAHKAHNZ GOLLD

Sorry for the double post, my comp lagged
Old 10-27-2003, 12:47 PM
Synthol Junkie

BlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these partsBlackZX3 is infamous around these parts

Damn, that was harsh...but not too harsh.