VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   Automotive Discussion (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/)
-   -   5 to 6? (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/automotive-discussion-8/5-6-a-10084/)

sonic_va 03-16-2003 04:05 PM

5 to 6?

So I may finally be getting out of Focus...not that I'm really disatisfied with the car or anything...but I may be joining the Mazda camp soon. I went looking at Mazda 6s today and was basically drooling all over the cars. The only thing is, I haven't even had the ZX5 for a year and I just started modding it. I really want this thing and am going to talk to a salesperson this week to the the trade-in/down payment options. You know just to see.

Oh yeah, I will have to change everything: screennames, email addy, heck even my liscence plate!

So would you go from a ZX5 to a Mazda 6...I want to hear your questions/concerns/comments? Although..I think most of you would be happy I'd be going import...:p

eng 03-16-2003 04:06 PM

Um ... I don't care what you do.

A car is a car is a car.

MORE IMPATIENT 03-16-2003 04:10 PM

Originally posted by eng

A car is a car is a car.

what are you doing on this website?.......

nothing. 03-16-2003 04:15 PM

The six's are dope. My boy just got one (marriedman). The only down falls are 1) Lack of mods for it. 2) The tiptronic is a little sluggish on the shifts. Other than that this damn thing is HOTTTT!

marriedman 03-16-2003 04:26 PM

Yeah I highly recommend the 6. The car is tight as shit. You will love it I promise you, but there is one thing! You can't get the blue because I have that color already and there is only one other 6 on the road so you have the choice of black,red, or white. Can't be having the same car now can we?

eng 03-16-2003 04:39 PM

Originally posted by MORE IMPATIENT
what are you doing on this website?.......
That was my response to his comment about people being happy that he's getting an import. I for one don't care if its an import or not. Maybe that's a big deal for some people?

Just because its a Focus/domestic doesn't mean its a bad car per say. I wouldn't get one, then again I wouldn't get a Mazda 6 either.

That's how the orginal post came off as, that we should be happy he's getting an import as opposed to a domestic.

sonic_va 03-16-2003 04:47 PM

First...I'm choosing between yellow and the blue. :D Oh, you got an i or S?

Second...I like my Focus...I just said that last comment cause of some of the mess I've taken on this board everytime I brought up my Focus.

LCR III 03-16-2003 08:48 PM

You're going from a Ford to a Ford so it doesn't matter. :D

yeer 03-16-2003 09:05 PM

well, i think the mazda 6 is pretty nice........

i saw a sliver one yesterday and it looked pretty nice.

Skywalker 03-17-2003 05:05 AM

I think the 6's are sweet for a four door car.
IMO, anything is better than a Focus (except for a Neon).
But please do whatever makes you feel happy. It's not worth buying anything if you'll regret it for any reason.