Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

2010 Fusion 'SmartGuage'

Old 10-30-2008, 06:49 PM
Wanna taste?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt
Default 2010 Fusion 'SmartGuage'

Pretty cool, looks a little too Euro in my opinion, but I have seen a few of test mules running around here and they seem nice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CtOzFl5lD8
Old 11-01-2008, 02:44 PM
notched

Colt45 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: 2010 Fusion 'SmartGuage'

"Greenies" will really like those guages on the hybrid fusion and milan. I hope the fusion will have some type of cool guages for the non hybrid models too. Its good to know that atleast one domestic auto maker finally gets it and is making the fusion the best in its class fuel economy from what ford is claiming eclipsing the camry and accord. The 2010 fusion looks good too, other than that toyota-ish type grill like my old tundra.

Old 11-02-2008, 03:52 AM
Registered Member

1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation

Very Sexy!
Old 11-02-2008, 01:19 PM
Registered Member

spitzbergen has disabled reputation

Looks like a Mondeo (is that spelled right?) from the above pic...
Old 11-03-2008, 06:11 AM
Means Slow

MABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud ofMABAGAL has much to be proud of

i would love this as my cockpit gauge. Comes off a SAAB Aero X

Old 11-04-2008, 11:41 AM
Wanna taste?

Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt Dirk Dickbutt

Originally Posted by Colt45
"Greenies" will really like those guages on the hybrid fusion and milan. I hope the fusion will have some type of cool guages for the non hybrid models too. Its good to know that atleast one domestic auto maker finally gets it and is making the fusion the best in its class fuel economy from what ford is claiming eclipsing the camry and accord. The 2010 fusion looks good too, other than that toyota-ish type grill like my old tundra.

New Malibu > *