Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

*#&$@ Virginia Beach Cops

Old 01-06-2004, 01:03 PM
Large Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
phooka has disabled reputation
Default *#&$@ Virginia Beach Cops

What the hell is wrong with Virginia Beach cops anyway??! I lived in the same house for 5 years.. I have always parked the same f'n way and today when I get home I have a ticket on my car for "Left Side Parking".. everyone on my street does it. WTF?! I'm tired of getting screwed by government.. I have had a string of it lately..

If any va beach cops read this.. you can suck my &*$#

dale
Old 01-06-2004, 01:50 PM

sargeek1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

There must not have been any murders, muggings, rapes, thefts, break ins, and the like for a cop to have had nothing better to do than ticket you for parking on the wrong side of the road. Especially if you've been doing it for 5 years previous without any problems.

I freakin' LOATH the cops here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-06-2004, 01:56 PM
Large Member

If they have nothing better to do .. then there must be too many of them. They should stop parking in the the mating position in the middle of parking lots.. they must be multiplying.

dale

Last edited by phooka; 01-06-2004 at 01:58 PM.
Old 01-06-2004, 02:35 PM
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

We had a cop(s) come through and ticket my whole neighborhood a couple years ago for the same thing.
Old 01-06-2004, 03:15 PM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger

my street would be litered
Old 01-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

hmmmm is it illegal to park the opp. way of traffic??? O yea it is... Damn I hate it when people do their jobs
Old 01-06-2004, 03:21 PM
Large Member

Originally posted by 2slow2race
hmmmm is it illegal to park the opp. way of traffic??? O yea it is... Damn I hate it when people do their jobs
Uhhm Why? It's a non-throughfare side street. And nobody told me it was illegal to park the wrong way. Wonder what else I do illegal that nobody told me about.

Go join your friends at the donut shop and leave us alone.

dale
Old 01-06-2004, 03:21 PM
//

theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts

thats fucking gay, its not like it makes a difference.
to all the people who say, "oh its their job get over it," would be pissed if they were ticketed for some minor bullshit, like having an air freshener attached to your rear view, so don't even begin.
Old 01-06-2004, 03:22 PM
Large Member

Originally posted by theJUMPoff

to all the people who say, "oh its their job get over it," would be pissed if they were ticketed for some minor bullshit, like having an air freshener attached to your rear view, so don't even begin.
What? that is illegal too? I have to take down the fuzzy dice in my van now?!

dale
Old 01-06-2004, 03:25 PM
//

theJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these partstheJUMPoff is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by phooka
What? that is illegal too? I have to take down the fuzzy dice in my van now?!

dale
yep it's illegal. it's a "vision obstruction." something like that.