Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

**WARD FAMILY TRAGEDIES**

Old 01-17-2005, 04:38 PM
I Need Money

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Babied 240 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default **WARD FAMILY TRAGEDIES**

I don't know how many people on here are familiar with this family, but they need our help....

On Thanksgiving day Jackie Ward was running in the turkey trot marathon and collapsed of a Heart attack, and passed away. She was on the softball/fastpitch team at Hampton University. She was in very good shape, and was a very fun, outgoing, and caring person. The family found out later that it was a very rare heart condition that caused this incident. This came out of the blue, and struck many people hard. She was a graduate of Phoebus High in 2001 i believe. The family and friends were devastated with the loss, but carried on.

On saturday 15th, Joe Ward, who was a senior at Phoebus High school, was working out trying to get ready for his last High School baseball season. When his mother realized it was way passed time for him to return home, she called and he did not answer. She drove to the school and a few leftover student opened the gym door for her. She looked and did not see him, until she saw him lying in the hallway next to the water fountain. By this time it was too late and he had already passed. Joe, like his older sister was very outgoing, and great person to be around. I played against Joe for a few years and even hung out with him on occasion. It is almost unbelievable to think i will never see him, nor his sister again. I know the family, and my sister was basically adopted by their mother.

I am asking DragVa if they would like to help the Family out.....If there is enough interest, i will open up my paypal account for donations, which i will deliver to the family myself on DragVa's behalf. I do not want the family stressing about money at this point in time. Please let me know if you want to help.

Some Words Friends Had To Say About Jackie And Joe

-Mark

Last edited by Babied 240; 01-17-2005 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-17-2005, 04:41 PM

mbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to beholdmbui00 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: **WARD FAMILY TRAGEDIES**

They need money to cope with the deaths?
Old 01-17-2005, 04:45 PM
I Need Money

To help with funeral expenses...If you have ever lost anyone, you know cost are very high. If you would like to be smart please reply to another thread. If you would not like to help out that is fine, please do not post what is un needed. Thank you
Old 01-17-2005, 06:08 PM
757 to NoVA

sonic_va is on a distinguished road

Just saw this on Wavy.com....truly sad.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:35 PM
I Need Money

Any donations can be sent to Viper240sx@hotmail.com through paypal. Every little bit helps guys.
Old 01-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

calgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond reputecalgone47 has a reputation beyond repute

I can't believe this Mark, I feel so bad for what they are going through...
Old 01-17-2005, 07:40 PM
^avatarless

crumpler is on a distinguished road

my condolences
Old 01-18-2005, 08:02 AM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

umm, i go/went to school with joe and knew him pretty well, as of right now, this school is not the same. Who are you Babied 240?

I was at the familys house on Sunday, it was really sad
Old 01-18-2005, 11:40 AM
I Need Money

Originally Posted by nismo
umm, i go/went to school with joe and knew him pretty well, as of right now, this school is not the same. Who are you Babied 240?

I was at the familys house on Sunday, it was really sad
Mark Thompson, I went to Hampton and played baseball with him for a while. My sister is very good friends with sara.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:23 PM

nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo nismo

Originally Posted by Babied 240
Mark Thompson, I went to Hampton and played baseball with him for a while. My sister is very good friends with sara.
your sister named tiffany?, if so i know her

Quick Reply: **WARD FAMILY TRAGEDIES**