Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WRX mods

Old 09-27-2003, 12:50 PM
Official Bad Omen

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew The Jew
Default WRX mods

I need some opinions from fellow wrx owners on Vishnu Tuning products. I am looking into getting the stage 0 package on my '02 WRX, which is non modified until I install my Blitz Nur Spec cat back next weekend. Is Vishnu's stuff as good as they claim it is?

And the next thing is, where is the closest all wheel drive dyno? If I ever have to get my car professionally tuned, I need to know where the closest ones are.
Old 09-28-2003, 11:52 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Vishnu is alright but not really reccomended. Check out some of the stuff over at www.wrxfanatics.com for your WRX needs.

The closest AWD dyno is northern VA. Currys, Turbo XS, and Altered Atmosphere. They run about $150 per hour for AWD.

I believe Millennium Autosports will be getting one by the beginning of the year, or so ive heard from evesdropping on conversations in the shop!!
Old 09-28-2003, 01:14 PM
Registered member

Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz Twelvz

VIshnu not bad, but most turn to TurboXS. Similar parts/money but make better power in most cases.
Old 09-28-2003, 03:10 PM
¿Señor Member?

The Barst is an unknown quantity at this point

I think shiv is a cunt. TuroboXS is only 3 hours from here and is a very reputable tuner I don't know what you are looking for, but I like cobb tuning very much also. Look into their ecu flash (very affordable and makes safe power without being dealer detectable).
Old 09-28-2003, 05:00 PM

Soredrummer is an unknown quantity at this point

as previously stated, TXS is a good way to go.

www.fastwrx.com

www.scoobytuner.com

here are a few websites you could check out
Old 10-01-2003, 01:06 PM
Thai Silk

BlazeWRX is an unknown quantity at this point

All of my engine bolt on parts are either from Greddy or HKS other then a AEM CAI and pulley. As far as engine management the UTEC from TXS is definately they way to go. I am getting one next month over the Gredy E-manage and Profec-B, too much electronics and tunning to deal with. The UTEC is simple and kick ass! Just plug and play!