VADriven.com Forums

VADriven.com Forums (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/)
-   757 (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/)
-   -   Witnessed Terrible Accident on J.Clyde Morris (https://www.vadriven.com/forums/757-14/witnessed-terrible-accident-j-clyde-morris-189877/)

Veritas 05-29-2007 03:39 AM

Re: Witnessed Terrible Accident on J.Clyde Morris

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT (Post 3101980)
I posted the same thing and my posts were deleted from this thread by some weak ass mod. :thdown:

The drunk deserved to die and I am glad that he didn't kill anyone else.

i posted something like that too, quasi agreeing with you and it got deleted too.

buugiewuugie 05-29-2007 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by onebadk1tty (Post 3101802)
well..sucks you saw this kinda thing up close... but if he was drinking and driving I feel he deserved it. I called the state troopers on some idiot that appeared to be drunk tonight on my way home. I can't stand when people do that shit.

hope the old lady gets through it too

Wow thats kinda strong. Who are you to say that? Yeah, he shouldnt have been drinking and driving and yeah he could have hurt someone or worse. But he didnt. Only himself.

Computer_Nerd 05-29-2007 03:50 AM

Originally Posted by Veritas (Post 3102010)
i posted something like that too, quasi agreeing with you and it got deleted too.

Maybe the mods want us to go planting flowers and have a singalong over a drunk driver's death? :dunno:

buugiewuugie 05-29-2007 03:53 AM

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT (Post 3102023)
Maybe the mods want us to go planting flowers and have a singalong over a drunk driver's death? :dunno:

Or maybe the guys family is up here still greiving over his death and reads your fucked up comments about how there little/big brother/sister father/mother deserved to die and they dont want them to have to read that shit.

Computer_Nerd 05-29-2007 03:55 AM

I'd tell them myself. Their little/big brother/sister father/mother deserved to die if drinking and driving. Just thankful that the person didn't kill anyone else, and from the description, nearly did.

buugiewuugie 05-29-2007 04:10 AM

Yeah because it wasnt YOUR relative.

MAD_DOHC 05-29-2007 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by buugiewuugie (Post 3102047)
Yeah because it wasnt YOUR relative.

I would say the same thing if it were one of my relatives, but luckily the majority of my family is smart enough to not drink and drive so I don't have to worry about that. Are you sorry they're gone, yes. Do you pity their death, no.

Corey, sorry to hear this man. You'll never forget those scenes in your head, ever. As times passes you'll forget about them and you'll become more "immuned" to them, but every time you pass an accident or something they'll probably come back up. I involved in two horrific accidents ~10 years ago that I came out of fairly unscathed and the images of the others involved are burnt into my mind to this day.

Mr.2 05-29-2007 04:35 AM

sorry to hear, corey. i know the feeling. :(

Originally Posted by 1aznTT (Post 3101911)
so this explains why the y-town cops pulled me over 3 times on my way to the east coast exotic beamer dealer about an hour ago...to see if i was drunk.
...even though i was driving fine.

probably not.

Cobra4B 05-29-2007 04:46 AM

Sorry you had to see that... has to be tough to shake images.

buugiewuugie 05-29-2007 04:48 AM

Originally Posted by MAD_DOHC (Post 3102076)
I would say the same thing if it were one of my relatives, but luckily the majority of my family is smart enough to not drink and drive so I don't have to worry about that. Are you sorry they're gone, yes. Do you pity their death, no.

Corey, sorry to hear this man. You'll never forget those scenes in your head, ever. As times passes you'll forget about them and you'll become more "immuned" to them, but every time you pass an accident or something they'll probably come back up. I involved in two horrific accidents ~10 years ago that I came out of fairly unscathed and the images of the others involved are burnt into my mind to this day.

So if your little sister (assuming you have one) died because she was drunk driving. You would say she deserved to die? I could see anyone say it was her fault.. But deserved to die? To me, thats.... heartless..