Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Wheel shops for fixing rim scuffs and powdercoating..

Old 02-14-2006, 08:06 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EvoManiac has disabled reputation
Default Wheel shops for fixing rim scuffs and powdercoating..

I am looking for a local shop that does a great job on fixing wheels that have minor scuffs and curb marks. Also I am trying to get my wheels powder coated, glossy black. If you do your work independently or know of some good shops that won't overcharge please feel free to let me know. Pics similar to what I wanna do with my rims can be found at this link:

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=184361

Thanks
Old 02-14-2006, 08:08 AM
Registered member

evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve
Default Re: Wheel shops for fixing rim scuffs and powdercoating..

Originally Posted by EvoManiac
I am looking for a local shop that does a great job on fixing wheels that have minor scuffs and curb marks. Also I am trying to get my wheels powder coated, glossy black. If you do your work independently or know of some good shops that won't overcharge please feel free to let me know. Pics similar to what I wanna do with my rims can be found at this link:

http://forums.evolutionm.net/showthread.php?t=184361

Thanks
Damnit!!! I was just on evom looking at some that were done that color! They look great! Unfortunately I dont know any places here(in the 757), sorry.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:10 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

Well, weve powder coated several sets of EVO wheels black and theyve come out perfect. Local shop to fix wheels is.....Wheel And Rim Repair 328 3446

Shawn
Old 02-14-2006, 08:28 AM
Registered Member

EvoManiac has disabled reputation

not sure if I've contacted wheel and rim repair shop before, but I contacted a shop that was located in the va beach or norfolk with a similar name, I recalled they tried to charge me 150 bucks for a minor scuff mark on only one of my rim which I think was way overpriced 8- ( I have few marks on like each of my rims because of a previous shop that screwed them up from installing my all seasons... Also was wondering if anybody knew shops that could do it within a weekend or just a few days instead of waiting weeks. The guy who got those rims done paid about 260 or so to get everything done which includes getting the rims fixed and powder coated jet glossy black.
Old 02-14-2006, 08:40 AM
Handling is Key!

Voodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these partsVoodoo ST is infamous around these parts

not sure if I've contacted wheel and rim repair shop before, but I contacted a shop that was located in the va beach or norfolk with a similar name, I recalled they tried to charge me 150 bucks for a minor scuff mark on only one of my rim which I think was way overpriced 8- ( I have few marks on like each of my rims because of a previous shop that screwed them up from installing my all seasons... Also was wondering if anybody knew shops that could do it within a weekend or just a few days instead of waiting weeks. The guy who got those rims done paid about 260 or so to get everything done which includes getting the rims fixed and powder coated jet glossy black.

Most rim scuffs he charges between $60-$80 to fix and he can have most of them done same day. As far as the powder coating, it will take a week and it runs $100 per wheel.

Shawn
Old 02-14-2006, 09:12 AM
БЛЯДЬ!

HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG HEISENBERG

Wheel Doctor/ Va Beach.
Old 02-14-2006, 09:45 AM
Banned

VaGambler is an unknown quantity at this point

hey bud PM me , I can clean up the rim and powdercoat them for $ 85.00 per rim depending on the amount of dammage , and can have them done before Friday . here is a link to some I just did last month , feel free to ask the owner .http://www.dragva.com/forums/showthr...powder+coating
Old 02-14-2006, 06:54 PM
Registered Member

TheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond reputeTheJoe-Y88 has a reputation beyond repute

Keyston Automotive in Williamsburg