Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Warning:BAD SHOP,bad situation

Old 09-12-2005, 06:09 AM
has a huge dong

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER VB2NER
Exclamation Warning:BAD SHOP,bad situation

Well first off, i traded a 93 del sol for a 98 eclipse from glock2myhead, who totally screwed me and was completely dishonest towards what repairs the car needed. The car was making some bad noises by the front drivers side wheel, he said it needed a wheel bearingand possibly an axle. I was adamant, but proceeded with the trade, my mistake. I put a thread up asking if someone could hook me up with a good price on the install. I get referred to meineke on holland rd. I speak with the manager, who said to tow the car in,and he'll do it for 40. i tow it in, and who is the nly person there? the owner. He proceeds to tell me how the manager is just his employee,and basicly it boiled down to me paying normal shop prices. What a hook up So,i asked them to fix the problem, and they replace the pass. side axle, and said i needed new lugnuts. i buy them, and they finish the work. i get the car and it makes the SAME noises. After i go back in the shop to complain, they then tell me well it needs a drivers side axle, and wheel bearing,no shit, thats why i brought it there in the first place. so i ask them why they didnt replace it then,,,no reply. After i give them a big fuck you, i drive off. Can't wait to make the call to the BBB. I then take it to my family mechanic, who is great and trustworthy. but expensive. Thats why i didnt take it to him in the first place. I figured, hey its just an axle, meineke can handle it,wrong. Well he gets my car in, tears it apart, and come to find out, its all the splines, axles, wheel bearings, basicly the drivetrain, thanks glock2myhead,what an honest guy So it was supposed to be done today, but there is a hold up, the pass. side axle that meineke replaced, was installed wrong, they stripped the bolts, along with the lugnuts i bought. The mechanic showed me all of it, and considering he has known my dad all his life, i doubt he is trying to get money out of me.Not to mention the $35 lugnuts i bought were all damaged due to the mechanic not giving a shit,wow, meineke, you suck. So to MEINEKE ON HOLLAND RD. heres a big

so never take your car to the meineke on holland rd.

my complaints are done

Last edited by VB2NER; 09-15-2005 at 10:40 PM.
Old 09-12-2005, 06:25 AM
Captain night owl

vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger vasponger
Default Re: Warning:BAD SHOP,bad situation

i went to the same meineke and they sucked back then as well. i went to go find out what was wrong with my rotor, they guy says i have to replace my rotor and caliper, so i said ill bring it back tomorrow, he puts the tire back on and i leave, come back and the bitch breaks 2 lugnuts, and then charges me for them. and have to wait another hour for the new ones to get there
Old 09-12-2005, 06:30 AM
has a huge dong

they are extremely dishonest, i think the referral was a setup, how is the manager going to tell me its straight to tow it in, and the only person there an hour later is the owner, ya know?
Old 09-12-2005, 06:52 AM
Die reinste Bösen.

gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear gear

im sorry you got screwed dude. meineke is the biggest bunch of fuckers. you dont know how many of their customers we got at big als because their prices/work were so outrageous. It sounds like they just started replacing random shit and hopes it would fix it. I can get you a deal on something at big als if youre interested. best of luck to you...
Old 09-12-2005, 06:57 AM

gsxtcy has disabled reputation

that sucks dude! Meineke and Pep Boys both suck Donkey Balls!!!
Old 09-12-2005, 07:05 AM
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

I wanted to see that DelSol come up....
Old 09-12-2005, 08:51 AM
has a huge dong

right on guys, never waste your time at those b.s. shops, go to someone you trust, on a lighter note, the eclipse will be a fun little project
Old 09-12-2005, 09:23 AM
where ma ribbons at?

edtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these partsedtek is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VB2NER420
right on guys, never waste your time at those b.s. shops, go to someone you trust, on a lighter note, the eclipse will be a fun little project
i wanted to see the del sol project done after you brought all of those parts from me. wtf happen lol!
Old 09-12-2005, 10:44 AM
La Cerveza Mas Fina

KRON1C has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by gsxtcy
that sucks dude! Meineke and Pep Boys both suck Donkey Balls!!!
x2
Old 09-12-2005, 11:08 AM
WRX 0-60: NOW!!

MegaH_MaN has a little shameless behaviour in the past

sorry to hear you had a bad experience there

Quick Reply: Warning:BAD SHOP,bad situation